Sometimes Mother Really Does Know Best [CD]
- Artist: Christine Lavin
- SKU: 13802263
- Release Date: 05/11/2004
You need to install Flash Player to hear these tracks.
- Strangers Talk to Me in Colorado Springs on a Thursday Night
- Rocky Mountain...Hi!
- Wind Chimes
- You Should Have Seen the Frightened Looks on Your Faces
- What Kind of Ridiculous Glamour Trajectory Am I On?
- What Was I Thinking?
- Martha Stewart...Victoria's Secret...Bob Dylan...Pachelbel?
- The Tacobel Canon
- Steve...You Are So Busted
- A Question of Tempo (When I'm Under Pressure)
- Planet X
- Planet? Planot? Goofy?
- Who Are the Brainiacs in the House Tonight?
- Bernice, Carol, and Tonight's Crowd Compete for the Science Prize
- You Look Pretty Good for Your Age
- Art Jensen, Mr. Colorado Springs, Your Life Will Never Be the Same
- Flashback to 1956: How Do You Spell "Cassiopeia"
- Boston Red Sox Fans: The Most Loyal, Most Tenacious, Yet Most Troubled
- Ballad of a Ballgame
- The Legal Ramifications of a Crackerjack Vendor Who Works in Yankee ...
- Sometimes Mother Really Does Know Best