Sony - Alpha a5100 Mirrorless Camera (Body Only) - Black
- Model: ILCE5100/B
- SKU: 8429316
- 2 Questions, 2 Answers
Memory card sold separately.
Item you're currently viewing
- Sony - Alpha a5100 Mirrorless Camera (Body Only) - Black
- Alpha a5100 Mirrorless Camera (Body Only)
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Micro USB cable, AC adapter
- Shoulder strap
- Owner's manual
$20 TO SPEND OR 8x8 PHOTO BOOK - Shutterfly [Digital Download Add-On]
Capture high-resolution images up to 6000 x 4000 pixels.
Enjoy crisp, clean images over a broad spectrum of lighting conditions.
From joyous facial expressions to fast-paced sports action, burst mode ensures you get the shot even if it only lasts a fraction of a second.
So you can easily set up and review shots.
Record video footage in 1080/24/60p at up to 50MB/sec.
Features 179 AF points for precise focusing.
Wirelessly connect your devices, such as your smartphone.
Auto, fill, slow sync, rear sync and red-eye reduction (on/off selectable) modes allow you to add light to shots when necessary.
Supports SD, SDHC, SDXC, MS PRO Duo, MS PRO-HG Duo and MS XC-HG Duo formats. Memory cards not included.
Find compatible memory cards in our Memory Card Finder.
- Pocket-lint (UK)Rating, 4 out of 5Sony Alpha A5100 review: Compact-a-likeSince Sony dropped its NEX branding and blanketed its compact system camera line with the Alpha brand name, the range has not morphed dramatically, simply divided itself into different schools of thought: those seeking a compact alternative, andFull Review
- Tom's GuideRating, 4 out of 5Sony a5100 Review: A Great Mirrorless Camera for BeginnersIf the a51000 were a larger camera, I might ding it for the lack of features such as an accessory shoe or extra physical controls. But if that's the trade-off to get the camera so small, it's worthwhile for many people, especially novices who mayFull Review
- CameralabsRating, 4.3 out of 5Sony Alpha A5100First the APS-C sensor, inherited from the higher-end A6000. This means the A5100 now enjoys 24 Megapixels to its predecessor's 20, but more importantly means it also boasts the A6000's 179 embedded phase-detect AF points which allow that model toFull Review