The new Sony a6600
and a6100 mirrorless cameras.
Both cameras offer step-up features including an APS-C Exmor CMOS sensor and new-generation BIONZ X, high-speed 11-fps continuous shooting1 with precise AF/AE tracking, and real-time AF tracking and eye AF for humans and animals2 which offers intuitive shooting. Plus, expand your photo capabilities with the latest compatible lenses.
The a6600 mirrorless camera.
The flagship Sony APS-C series camera is designed for professionals and photography enthusiasts, with:
- 5-axis in-body optical image stabilization
- 4K video capture and pro video features3
- Microphone and headphone jacks
The a6100 mirrorless camera.
The ideal mirrorless camera for vloggers who want to step up from previous APS-C cameras. Enjoy features including:
- 4K video capture with full pixel readout3
- Microphone jack and 180-degree tilting LCD for selfies or vlogging
The latest Sony
mirrorless camera lenses.
Add the versatility of the super-telephoto APS-C zoom lens, and the 16-55mm zoom lens to your kit. Explore a wider range of photography with features such as:
- G Lens optical design featuring extra-low dispersion elements
- Extreme Dynamic linear motor and 7- or 9-blade circular aperture
- 5x super-telephoto range on the 70-350mm lens
- Flourine coating on front element of the 16-55mm lens
Sony a6600 mirrorless cameras
Sony a6100 mirrorless cameras
Sony mirrorless camera lenses
1. High-speed continuous shooting is available at up to approx. 11fps in “Hi+” continuous shooting mode and up to approx. 8fps in “Hi” continuous shooting mode. Maximum fps will depend on camera settings.
2. Accurate focus may not be achieved with certain subjects in certain situations. Real-time Eye AF for animals supports still images only and cannot be used in combination with tracking. Does not work with some types of animal.
3. 3840×2160 pixels. A Class 10 or higher SDHC/SDXC memory card is required to record movies in the XAVC S format. UHS-I (U3) SDHC/SDXC card is required for 100Mbps