Ratings & Reviews
- "Buttaharas" outrageous bloopers & outtakes
- "Skinny Fat" - hilarious deleted scenes with two optional commentaries
- Missy Elliott music video "We Run This"
- Jeannie Ortega featurine Papoose music video "Crowded"
- "Hard Corps" featurette - the real gymnasts who were stunt doubles for Stick It
- "The Elites" - full gymnastic routines performed by some of the world's best with optional commentary
- "The Judges' Table" - uneven bar routines in slow motion with optional commentary
- "Read My Mind" multiple feature commentaries - director and actors; director and filmmakers
A cocky teenager learns some important lessons about playing by her own rules in this comedy drama. Haley Graham (Missy Peregrym) is a gifted 17-year-old gymnast with a strong rebellious streak -- strong enough that she walked away from her teammates on the eve of a major international tournament because she'd had enough of the rigid regimentation of Team U.S.A. After experiencing a scrape with the law with her extreme-cycling friends, Haley is given an unusual sentence -- attending the Vickerman Gymnastics Academy, a world-class training facility run by Burt Vickerman (Jeff Bridges), who has led some of the world's greatest gymnasts to championship status. Haley makes no secret of her dislike of life at Vickerman's, and her fellow athletes aren't about to forgive her just yet for letting down her teammates. But while Vickerman makes clear things are to be done his way, he respects Haley's talent, and together she shows him and her new teammates how to follow the rules while still expressing your individuality. Also starring Tarah Paige and Vanessa Lengies, Stick It was the first directorial credit for Jessica Bendinger, who wrote the critically praised teen comedy Bring It On. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Jeff Bridges - Burt Vickerman
- Missy Peregrym - Haley Graham
- Vanessa Lengies - Joanne Charis
- Maddy Curley - Mina Hoyt
- Kellan Lutz - Frank