I was drooling over this release since i first heard about it. I imeadiately jumped on the digipack for the extra tracks and the extended story that summarizes the album. like with the Obsolete album the story chronicles the coming of 'the Industrialist'. probably my favorite aspect of fear factory is how the albums tell a story, each album is a new chapter. song wise, a majority of the tracks hold true to the fear factory legacy. but there are a couple that are just industrial noises, and or too electronica for what fear factory is. right now i'm enjoying 60% of the album, but the remaining 40% can still grow on me.
I would recommend this to a friend
Looks like we're having trouble displaying reviews for this feature