The Mountain Dulcimer: How To Make It And Play It (After A Fashion) [CD]
- Artist: Howard W. Mitchell
- SKU: 18839483
- Release Date: 09/14/2010
You need to install Flash Player to hear these tracks.
- Introduction: Demonstration of the "Dulciless": Finger Exercise
- Tuning the Dulcimer - "Beating"
- Tuning By Harmonics; the "Classical" Style: Drink To Me Only With Thine Eyes/Study In Counterpoint
- The "Bagpipe" Tuning; the Quill Technique: Macpherson's Lament/Flop-Eared Mule
- The "Finger Style" of Playing: In the Good Old Colony Days
- Six Modal Tunings For Traditional Dulcimer
- The Double Thumbing Technique: If He's Gone, Let Him Go/Buckdancer's Choice
- The "Three-Pairs-of-Strings" Dulcimer: Frankie and Johnny/Two Sisters [Child #10]
- The Double Dulcimer: the Ash Grove/Lady, Come and See/Babylon is Fallen
- The Double Psaltery: Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring