The Perfect Man [WS] [DVD] 
- SKU: 7440735
- Release Date: 11/01/2005
Ratings & Reviews
- Mom & Me - Hilary and Heather talk about their onscreen mother/daughter relationship and about the true ties of family
- Getting the Perfect Look - Go deep into the cast's closets with Carson Kressley and get glamorous with the film's stars
- On the Set With Hilary: Blogs & Buddies - Go behind the scenes and onto the computer screen with Hilary and her friends!
- Deleted scenes
- Outtakes and much more
A girl plays Cupid for her mom, but has to invent the right man to woo her in this romantic comedy. Jean Hamilton (Heather Locklear) is a single mother with two daughters, teenaged Holly (Hilary Duff) and grade-school-aged Zoe (Aria Wallace). Fortysomething Jean has stumbled in and out of a number of bad relationships in her lifetime, and is desperate to find a good man; however, Holly has grown a bit tired of Jean's favored means of therapy after a bad breakup -- packing up the family and moving to a new city. Once Jean and her girls settle in Brooklyn, Holly thinks they should stay for a while, and when Jean's romantic prospects begin to look less than rosy, Holly and her new friend Amy (Vanessa Lengies) decide to invent a secret admirer for her. Needing advice on what the "perfect man" would say and do, Holly and Amy turn to Ben (Chris Noth), Amy's uncle, who talks a very good game when it comes to romance. But convincing Jean that there's a real man behind the steady stream of letters and e-mails from her new admirer isn't as easy as Holly imagines, and it looks as if her imaginary suitor might get in the way of a flesh-and-blood Mr. Right. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Hilary Duff - Holly Hamilton
- Heather Locklear - Jean Hamilton
- Chris Noth - Uncle Ben
- Mike O'Malley - Lenny Horton
- Ben Feldman - Adam Forrest
Most Helpful ReviewsSee all reviews
Cute movieJuly 19, 2015
This is a sweet family friendly love story. You don't have to think while watching it, just enjoy.
I would recommend this to a friend
Reviews Mentioning: Read all Reviews
Looks like we're having trouble displaying reviews for this feature
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.