- UFC 2
Ratings & Reviews
- Developer: EA Canada
- Publisher: EA
- Platform: Xbox One
- Genre: Sports and Outdoors
- Release Date: 03/15/2016
EA SPORTS UFC 2 innovates with stunning character likeness and animation, adds an all new Knockout Physics System and authentic gameplay features, and invites all fighters to step back into the Octagon to experience the thrill of finishing the fight. From the walkout to the knockout, EA SPORTS UFC 2 delivers a deep, authentic, and exciting experience.
Knockout Physics System
- A revolutionary new physics-driven hit reaction and knockout system delivers more visceral, more rewarding, and more authentic KOs than ever before.
Every knockout is now unique, and finishing the fight has never been more satisfying.
- Surprise your opponent with a flying armbar from the clinch, or with a quick transition from a knee bar to a heel hook.
The addition of standing submissions and submission chaining takes EA SPORTS UFC 2's grappling game to the next level.
- For the first time in any MMA game, experience the freedom of independent fighter control in every grappling situation.
Simultaneous two-fighter interaction brings the ground game to life with greater responsiveness and variety.
- You can't hurt what you can't hit. Greater control over your fighter's head movement lets you slip and dodge incoming strikes with amazing fluidity.
Add an improved blocking and parrying system to the mix and you have new tools to fend off your opponent's most devastating attacks.
UNMATCHED CHARACTER VISUALS & FIGHTER ROSTER
Ultimate Fighter Likeness & Animations
- A new facial modeling rig, the introduction of hair physics, and improved strike deformation work to make every impact more realistic than ever.
Thousands of fighting and signature animations bring personality and a new level of athleticism to MMA's stars.
Biggest Ever Roster
- EA SPORTS UFC 2 offers the deepest ever roster of any fighting simulation.
Featuring a mix of MMA's biggest stars and brightest up-and-comers, step into the Octagon as current and former UFC athletes, MMA legends, and maybe even a couple surprises.
A MODE FOR EVERY FIGHT FAN
Career Mode Depth & Authenticity
- Whether your goal is to be the top fighter on the planet, or the first female fighter inducted into the UFC Hall of Fame, you control your career.
The all-new Training Camp system makes preparing for each fight a balancing act between developing your fighter's abilities and risking an injury.
Throughout your journey encounter career-defining moments that will deliver heightened atmosphere and put more at stake inside the Octagon.
UFC Ultimate Team
- Create your team of up to five fighters using EA SPORTS UFC 2's deep customization options.
Compete in online or offline competitions to progress your fighters and earn coins that open packs which deliver special items used to sculpt your team into the most explosive in the UFC.
– With no grappling to worry about, unleash the punches, kicks, knees and elbows in this fast, fun, and furious mode; perfect for any fan looking to let the fists fly against their friends.
The rules are simple...the fight doesn't stop until someone gets starched!
Custom Event Creator
- Step into the shoes of a matchmaker and build the fight card of your dreams by choosing from hundreds of mixed martial artists.
Select iconic venues, authentic referees, and custom fight settings, then play the event from start to finish and make sure the results live up to the hype.
- Step into the online Octagon for an all-new Title Chase. Compete with your favorite fighters against other warriors from around the world.
Go on a win streak to earn a title shot in your division and defend the belt as long as you can.
With an updated division progression system, as well as an all-new Title Chase and featured fighter system, you'll have more reason than ever to build your online legacy.
- Predict. Play. Win. Pick which fighters will win real matchups in upcoming UFC events and then bring those predictions to life inside the virtual Octagon.
Win in-game rewards and propel yourself up the leaderboards of the most immersive fantasy prediction game you've ever played.
Create A Fighter - Taking character customization to the next-level, EA SPORTS UFC 2's Fighter Creation tool goes deeper than ever with robust facial sculpting, tattoo customizations and for the first time, the ability to create female fighters.
Players can also sculpt their own GameFace uploads to perfection...before they get touched up in the Octagon.
TOOLS TO MASTER MMA
- Mastering the art of grappling can be an intimidating pursuit, but thanks to the all-new grappling assistance display, it's easier than ever.
Visual aids help players with ground game transitions, submissions, takedowns and much more, all in real-time, so that anyone can finish the fight like a pro.
- Jump into Practice Mode and experience a no-consequences environment designed to let you master the basics of striking, grappling and clinch-work at your own pace before putting your skills to the test in real competition.
- EA SPORTS UFC 2 offers 12 new mini-games to help players learn and perfect stand-up, clinch, and ground disciplines.