Bring superior sound to your home theater.
Speakers with voice assistants
SNES, Sega Genesis, Atari
Online or in-store, we'll help you create the ultimate home entertainment experience.
Premium appliance brands and expert service available inside select Best Buy stores.
Shop a wider selection, talk to a camera expert and try before you buy at select Best Buy stores.
Great deals happening right now.
This week's best deals, all in one place.
A great deal, today only.
Deals designed especially for you.
Clearance, open-box, refurbished and pre-owned.
Student Deals & Back to School
Sign In to see your rewards, exclusive offers and more. Don't have an account? Create one
Create a BestBuy.com account to get these benefits and more:
Take your home entertainment experiences even further. Magnolia Home Theater stores offer the next level of audio, video and smart home solutions.
Learn about Replacement Plans
Item Added.View List
Compatible with most infrared-controlled home entertainment devices, so you can easily operate your home theater setup.
Allows control from almost anywhere in a room.
For reliable extended power. The included charging dock makes power replenishment simple.
ease of use
Looks like there aren't enough negative mentions yet.
Great remote if you have dual zones (or more). Easy to understand and you can’t mess it up!
I would recommend this to a friend
Have been a loyal Harmony user for years. Had the Harmony Elite and hated the touch screen, so Magnolia recommended the URC. Great products.
Love this universal remote since don't need any other remote.
Just got the remote, it works great. Recommend it.
The remote works great 95% of time. The other 5% of the time might have something to do with my old equipment.
The remote was recommended by our Magnolia consultant. No issues at all.
there are better remotes out there for high end products such as TV.
No, I would not recommend this to a friend
took a bit of getting used to and a reset but now it works great