Store up to a 68-inch TV securely on this slate gray 60-inch Walker Edison mid-century modern TV stand. The open center tempered glass shelf offers fast unrestricted access to AV components and consoles. This Walker Edison mid-century modern TV stand has side cabinets with adjustable shelving, accommodating DVDs and additional peripherals.
Accommodates most TVs up to 68"
Sturdy support for your TV.
Stable, yet stylish, construction
Metal, tempered glass, high-grade MDF and durable laminate materials offer durability and complement your existing décor.
Maintains a neat, organized appearance by keeping TV cables and other device cables under control.
Save time by adding a Furniture Assembly service to your order, and a Geek Squad® installer will come to your home and assemble it for you.
• Came with all the pieces needed
• No broken glass\ pieces
• Instructions are clear
• 45 minute build time
• Doesn’t look cheap
• Very sturdy
• You may need a power drill for the door hinges and the magnet holder inside the hutch.
• Recommend getting your own Allen key the one provided is very short and stubby
• Take time with the doors because they have to be put on very precise or you wont be able to close them all the way. There is no marker or point indicating where to properly but them.
• This set does come with GLUE recommend getting some actual wood glue just for legit stability.
• The middle back drop panel is really loose it will get snug once you place everything together.
* You can probable put it together by yourself if you have an even surface and push it up against a wall. I do recommend a partner though makes it easier.
* Make sure the top and bottom have the indentions on the same side, where the back panels drop in or you’ll have to disassemble and turn it around like we did :@ ( if the top doesn't fit or get close to the screw you probable put the indentions on front to back instead of back to back).
* I have a 50 inch on top fits pretty nice still have room to put stuff on either side.
* Wish it sat a little higher off the ground, to where the tv was a little above high level but its good.
* Using Philips hue personal wireless lights against the back of the tele if your curious.