XYZprinting - da Vinci 1.1 Plus 3D Printer - Blue
This item is no longer available in new condition.
See similar items below.
7.8" x 7.8" x 7.8" maximum build volume
With FFF (fused filament fabrication) technology allows you to create large 3D models from .STL and XYZ files.
0.1 - 0.4mm layer thickness
For a wide range of printing needs. Compatible with 1.75mm ABS and PLA filaments.
Heated build platform
Offers high-quality results.
5" LCD color touch screen
Enables simple operation.
Wi-Fi, USB and Ethernet interfaces
Provide simple connectivity.
XYZprinting app (download required)
Allows you to set up and monitor print jobs from your compatible Android device for versatile use.
- da Vinci 1.1 Plus 3D Printer
- USB cable, power cord, USB flash drive
- Filament cartridge, cartridge locker
- Side cover plate, glue stick, copper brush
- Scraper, cleaning brush, cleaning wire
- Owner's manual
- Mobile Device PrintingYes
- ENERGY STAR CertifiedNo
- Printer Type3D Printer
- Product Nameda Vinci 1.1 Plus 3D Printer
- Display ScreenYes
- Display Screen Size5 inches
- Model Number3F11XXUS00J
- Color CategoryBlue
- Printer ConnectivityEthernet, USB, Wi-Fi
- Minimum System RequirementsPC: Windows 7 or later, X86 (32- or 64-bit) with 4GB DRAM; Mac: OS X 10.8 or later, X86 (64-bit) with 4GB DRAM
- Product Height20 inches
- Product Width18.4 inches
- Product Depth23.3 inches
- Product Weight52.9109 pounds
- Layer Thickness0.4 micrometers
- Nozzle Diameter0.4 millimeters
- Filament Diameter1.75 millimeters
- Built-in CameraYes
- Assembly RequiredNo
- Supported File Formats.STL, XYZ
Regulatory & Listing
- EPEAT QualifiedNo
Build Platform Info
- Build Platform Height7.8 inches
- Build Platform Length7.8 inches
- Build Platform Width7.8 inches
- Build Platform MaterialGlass
- Heated Build PlatformYes
- Maximum Build Height200 inches
- Maximum Build Length200 inches
- Maximum Build Width200 inches
- Compatible Build Material(s)ABS, PLA
- Number of Extruders1
- Heated ChamberNo
- Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts1 year; 90 days: extruder, print bed and motor drives
- Manufacturer's Warranty - Labor1 year; 90 days: extruder, print bed and motor drives
- Included SoftwareXYZware
Rating 2.5 out of 5 stars with 2 reviews(2 Reviews)
Rated 4 out of 5 stars
a very good product for the pricePosted .
This is a very good 3D printer to use. It is friendly to use. Make sure to watch the tutorials. They are worth watching an save you lots time. The software downloads and uploads are worth it.I would recommend this to a friend
Rated 1 out of 5 stars
You get less than you pay for!Posted .
When I bought this I was probably in a similar state, wow that's low cost or I want it fast. Maybe a little, let's try this to see if I can even do it? I will tell you it does look attractive and does come almost completely ready to run out of the box. The software that comes with the printer is awful, just awful. The software takes an extremely long time to slice the objects (prepare them for print) and crashes quite often. One might say oh it could be your computer, however I run this from my $4k gaming rig. The wifi works, nothing fancy a bit slow as well. The camera only shows a partial of the print area and is really quite useless. I would say that the biggest issue is the filament. You must use proprietary filament with these printers. Not as bad as you might think right? Wrong, sometimes the cartridges just malfunction and are deemed useless. Many of the XYZ printers have been hacked, firmware changes, or cartridge hacked. This particular unit will not accept any of these modifications. That being said, I was able to deal with the issues for the sake of the cost until the unit failed. This is my experience. I have had my second one for maybe six months. My first only lasted 3 days and I am pretty sure it was dead out of the box. The first unit worked great for the first couple of prints. So excited to see my designs come to life. Day two started getting errors and crashing, updated firmware and software everything worked again. Day three everything just died, I could turn it on but nothing would happen. After fighting with XYZ and the store I purchased the unit from (NOT Best Buy) for a over week!!! the store finally replaced the unit. I had to file claims against both companies to the BBB to get anyone to even acknowledge my existence. Second unit, YAY. everything is working great. Still all of the same problems listed because its cheap, but I am happy it works. then recently more problems. I figure these probably have a lifespan of 6 months. 1 year warranty you say? That is what I said I have filed multiple support tickets for different issues and they close them all except the one that is the least significant and tell you it's to make the process easier. You explain the issue, three days later they reply with generic answers like did you power it on. You will respond with an appropriate answer. This has been going on for 7 weeks and the printer is still non functional. If you think you are different, take your chance. I would if I were you.No, I would not recommend this to a friend