This SanDisk Connect Wireless Stick lets you stream HD videos and music to and from up to 3 devices at once for easy connection to your compatible smartphone, tablet or computer. The 16GB capacity allows you to store plenty of music, movies and photos.
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.
If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Measured in megabits (MB), gigabits (GB) and terabits (TB), this is the amount available for storing files, music, movies, photos and more. The total includes the capacity of the hard disk drive and solid state drive if both are included on the computer.
Nice idea but doesn't work
Posted by: Kantu from: Indiana on
I bought three of these as gifts because I liked the concept behind them. Trouble is that the application to connect to my phone and/or iPad does not recognize the drive. My phone connects to the drive but the app doesn't 'see' the drive in order to transmit data to it. I have searched for other apps to no avail and will now have to contact Sandisk for help.
30 out of 34 found this review helpful.
Posted by: GRogers from: on
I could never get the mobile app to work with it!!
16 out of 20 found this review helpful.
Pros & Cons
Posted by: UpDraftHiker from: on
I will start off this review with the wireless drive's positive features, then its drawbacks, followed with my personal reasoning behind why.
1) Fairly decent wireless range; without much of speed throttling. Going through walls, < 90 foot range. < 340 foot range with a direct line of sight (excluding glass).
2) Its overall concept -- being compatible with both iOS and Android mobile operating systems -- extending the storage of a one's smart phone to a hardlined Internet-free and very personal "cloud drive" through a Wi-Fi medium.
3) Universal adaptivness between different hardware types (computer itself - Intel Macintosh and Intel Non-Macintosh) and operating systems (Mac OS and Microsoft).
4) High-rate download (Read) speeds.
1) Poor battery life. Less than 1hr 30min with continual use.
2) Dreadfully slow upload (write) speeds. < 2Mbps.
3) Outdated USB technology; still utilizing USB 2.0 hardware.
4) Over priced for an entry level wireless drive.
5) Repetitive concept; anyone can make this drive with a basic USB drive plugged into the back of a Wi-Fi box; though it is not realistically portable.
0 out of 2 found this review helpful.
Product images, including color, may differ from actual product appearance.