Large Appliance and Television Haul Away Programs
We will remove a large appliance or television from your home for free* when a replacement Best Buy product is delivered by Geek Squad® or Best Buy Home Delivery. Then we will make sure it is properly and safely recycled.
Some exclusions apply
- Visit your nearest Best Buy store to schedule a pickup. If a new unit is not purchased, the payment transaction for pickup service must be completed in the store.
- The service fee for standard pickup of a large appliance or TV is $100; we will also include pickup of a second large appliance or TV if desired, at no extra cost.
- Additional large appliances or TVs will be removed at a cost of $20 each.
- TVs are removed from the customer's home.
- The units are collected from Best Buy by our licensed, third-party recycling partners.
- Using various technologies, our recyclers dismantle the unit, separating out the various commodities and hazardous materials (plastics, glass, metals, etc.). PCBs, mercury, used oil, refrigerants and insulating foam are properly dealt with through the best environmental practices available.
- The recyclers ensure that the various commodities are sent to end markets to be recycled and repurposed into new products.
Note: This recycling offer excludes special-order televisions.