Save $75 when you buy this discounted package.
You can trust Geek Squad for neat, reliable and professional subwoofer and amplifier installation. Purchase your installation online and then let a Geek Squad Autotech install it — done right the first time.
Package includes Kenwood 10000W Class D mono amplifier with variable low-pass crossover, Kenwood Performance Series 12" single-voice-coil 4-ohm subwoofer and Geek Squad® installation.
Kenwood 1000W Class D Mono Amplifier with Variable Low-Pass Crossover
Kenwood Performance Series 12'' Single-Voice-Coil 4-Ohm Subwoofer
- Handles up to 1000W maximum power @ 2 ohms for powerful sound. Up to 500W RMS (continuous) power @ 2 ohms and up to 300W RMS power @ 4 ohms.
- Variable low-pass-filter crossover lets you easily adjust the audio frequency from 50Hz to 200Hz for flexible sonic customization.
- +18dB bass boost @ 40Hz makes it easy to suit your listening preferences or accommodate your music's characteristics.
- Fan-cooled design helps keep the amplifier running smoothly and efficiently.
- Compact size allows versatile installation options.
- Line-level input offers flexible connectivity.
- Handles up to 1000W peak power (250W RMS) for rich sound.
- 36-300Hz frequency response for a wide range of accurate sound production.
- 12" polypropylene woofer cone with a urethane surround delivers deep, powerful audio. Diamond Array pattern enhances cone strength.
- 4 ohms impedance conducts power evenly to keep the speaker at an appropriate level.
- 58.1-oz. double-stacked magnet for powerful playback at high input levels.
- Ventilated pole piece helps ensure cool operation for optimal performance.
- 8-gauge push speaker terminals enable simple connectivity.
A materials charge of $5 per vehicle will be assessed at time of installation. Standard installation does not include any vehicle-specific parts or accessories (for example, amplifier power and signal kit, line output converter for factory stereos, etc.). For an amplifier installation, these parts typically cost $79–$199 but will vary based upon your specific vehicle and the amplifier you are having installed. Additional charges for vehicle-specific parts and any non-standard installation will be assessed upon completion of the installation. If you'd like more detailed information regarding installation on your specific vehicle, find a store with an installation center and speak directly with a Geek Squad Autotech. Your Geek Squad Autotech will provide an estimate to you prior to performing work that requires an additional charge and any additional parts. See terms and conditions for further details.