Take notes on the go with this Belkin Ultimate Pro F5L176TTWGW case for Apple iPad Air 2, which features a full backlit keyboard and Bluetooth Smart technology, so you can pair 2 devices at once. Aluminum-alloy material delivers a durable design.
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.
If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Pricey, but a very well made product
Posted by: Yomiuri from: on
The almost $150 price tag for this iPad Air 2 case may disinterest some people by price alone, but with all of its advantages over other keyboard cases, it's well worth it. I will point out a few things that factored in my personal decision to buy one myself.
1. The case covering the iPad is detachable from the keyboard, whether you want to flip it to its long side or use it in your hands, it's really convenient if you wan to lay down and use your iPad without holding a weird keyboard.
2. The case covering the iPad and the keyboard is really slim and not bulky at all. Belkin really did a great job designing this where it covers the iPad almost completely except on the left side where you attach it to the keyboard. The gold color really adds to the keyboards aesthetics, like it was actually made by Apple instead of Belkin.
3. The Bluetooth connectivity to two devices is REALLY useful. With the push of a simple combo of buttons on the keyboard, I can reply to a message on my phone nearby, and then resume to using my iPad.
Thank you for reading my review, I am not an expert on these things, but I thought it would at least help someone.
16 out of 16 found this review helpful.
Great Case, Great functionality
Posted by: knjmm99 from: on
I purchased this case for my iPad I use for work. It is a great case.
1. Great look
The aesthetics of the case appealed to me. It matches my Gold iPad Air 2 very well, and looks very sturdy
The iPad can be detached (attaches to the case magnetically) and can be used in both landscape or portrait mode. LOVE IT
3. One MINOR drawback
The spacing for the keyboard doesn't seem as natural as notebooks. But that is one tiny drawback.
9 out of 9 found this review helpful.
Overpriced But Excellent Keyboard
Posted by: Emerald from: on
For the price I paid, I think the keyboard should be absolutely perfect. It's a good keyboard and my complaints may be considered "picky", but, I maintain, for the price I paid, the keyboard should be perfect.
1. The keyboard has an excellent "feel" to it. I don't have to press too hard to get the response, nor is the keyboard so responsive that it enters unintentional key presses.
2. The keyboard is backlit. I type a lot in bed at night in the dark. I have never understood why more keyboards don't offer the backlit option..for me, it is a critical feature.
3. It's not too heavy. So many keyboards I have purchased are too heavy. This one is not too bad.
4. 1 year battery life - well, don't know about that yet, they claim it's one year, if it is, then that is definitely a pro.
1. For the price, the part of the keyboard which covers the iPad Air 2 should MATCH. The part which covers the iPad Air 2 is a white/gray color, the keyboard is gold, like my iPad Air 2, the cover should also be gold.
2. The backlight is only offered in one color - white. Off brand keyboards usually offer multiple color choices. For one of the most expensive keyboards on the market, why doesn't this one offer multiple backlight colors?
3. The iPad Air 2 cover part does not attach tightly to the keyboard. Ok, I understand they probably wanted to make it easy to detach from the keyboard, but you can't even bend the iPad on top of the keyboard to use in tablet mode without it detaching from the keyboard portion. I don't always want the keyboard detached (sometimes I don't have anywhere to put the detached keyboard) just because I am using the iPad Air 2 in tablet mode.
4. Only two viewing angles. I have purchased a lot of keyboards, I bet in all honesty I have 4 or 5 keyboards for the iPad Air 2. Anyway, the Zagg Folio Slim (the one with the removeable cover) is one I purchased TWICE, but like so many others reported, the hinge broke on both of the Zagg units (just pathetic, but that's another story). However, the Zagg did allow for multiple viewing angles, and that was very nice.
This is a good keyboard. I know many have complained about losing the connection. I have not experienced this. However, I also have not attempted to connect my iPhone to the keyboard using the 2nd bluetooth connection. Whenever I need to type, I always pull out my iPad Air 2. So, I couldn't see the point of temping fate (if that could be causing connection problems) by connecting the phone to the keyboard which I will never use with it.
When I was complaining about the price of this keyboard, my husband asked me if it broke would I purchase another. And I responded yes. And my husband said in that case it is not overpriced. I suppose he has a point. So, take my review for what it is. But, I did choose to take a point away for the expensive price.
27 out of 27 found this review helpful.
Beautiful & Versatile Keyboard Case
Posted by: Steve from: on
Bought this for my wife and she loves it! Especially the feature where she can just pop the iPad off the keyboard when she wants to use the iPad as just a book reader that still has a level of case protection.
Keyboard pairs effortlessly to the Air 2 every time. I liked the feature where the keyboard can pair to two devices. Never seen that feature before and don't believe it will be a deciding factor for most people. Actually, we have yet to figured out what that second device will be.
On to the aesthetics. This case is a looker. Truly quite an elegantly designed keyboard/case. However, I wonder about the level of protection it will provide in a hard drop. Normal day-to-day bumps and bruises should be fine. Maybe even some light drops like purse to a desktop or armchair to carpet. But, I don't know about falling from an adult's arms to a concrete sidewalk. Let's just say this beautiful case is not something you would hand over to a child.
Finally, the price of $149.99 is steep. Especially, when you consider that other keyboard/cases offer more protection and peace-of-mind for less money. But, they don't look anywhere near as good as this rose/gold case.
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.
Posted by: skbrown from: on
I purchased this keypad because it matched my gold iPad. Love the colors and the weight is great. It's easy to use and can use with my cell phone also. I thought it was just a little pricey but it was one of those things that I saw, wanted and bought!
7 out of 7 found this review helpful.
Posted by: chawill8 from: on
I have tried several keyboards for the iPad Air 2. This one is the best! The keys feel like a real keyboard. I like it detaches to use in landscape or portrait mode. The cover can also be used alone as a back case without the keyboard. The only reason it is getting 4 stars instead of 5, the front grey section is easily stained and the back gold section is easily scratched. I will be purchasing a sleeve to protect it.
1 out of 1 found this review helpful.
Husband loves it.
Posted by: bella from: on
I did a lot of review online and did a "live chat" with Best Buy before purchasing the product. My husband had to return the first one because it would not hold a charge. People were great at both Geek Squad and Customer Service. Exchanged for a new keyboard and he is very happy with it.
5 out of 5 found this review helpful.
Posted by: Lkopo from: on
Dropped it onc from briefcase waist high on pavement no damage!
Excellent keyboard and battery life!
2 out of 2 found this review helpful.
Posted by: Squeaky from: on
I like this cover with keyboard because it is sturdy and you can separate the keyboard from the iPad without having to remove the cover.
6 out of 6 found this review helpful.
Elegant companion to my iPad!
Posted by: Gerry from: on
I love the rose gold finish and the slim look, an elegant companion to my iPad. I had some difficulty pairing it at first and had to reset it a few times but it is now working fine. One draw back of this model is that the two sections can become easily detached so be cautious. Overall satisfied with the case.