- Model: D79
- SKU: 4331746
- Be the first to ask a question.
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
WE FIX IT OR REPLACE IT
Normal Wear & Tear • Power Surges
Complete Your Purchase
- DEEBOT D79 Self-Emptying Robot and Canister Vacuum
- Charging dock with canister dock, bagless dust bin, sponge filter
- Infrared remote with 2 AAA batteries, 4 sweeper side brushes, multifunction cleaning tool
- Accessory case and reusable storage box
- Owner's manual
Ratings & Reviews
Schedule the robot to automatically clean the floor at the same time every day, or use the hand-held canister unit and accessories to clean above ground.
Sensors detect drop-offs of over 3.1", so the vacuum can clean near stairs without falling.
Object Detection Sensors tell the vacuum when it's time to slow down, change direction and select a new cleaning path to help damaging household items.
Equipped with a Supersonic Cyclone system, the canister pulls dirt out of the robot's dust bin when it is docked for simple maintenance and a healthier environment.
Dual sweeper side brushes provide ample reach to tackle tight spaces and edges.
A crevice tool, upholstery brush and hose extension facilitate manual vacuuming.
An infrared remote allows you to control the unit from a distance.
The vacuum automatically returns to its dock to refuel. When it's finished, the dock minimizes its electricity consumption to help conserve energy.
0 out of 7 found this review helpful.