Listen to music or talk on the phone with the Jabra Halo Smart. The 17-hour battery life and solid audio quality keep you entertained, and a Siri/Google Now activation button offers seamless connectivity with your smartphone. Featuring a flexible design, the Jabra Halo Smart conforms to your head shape and is water and wind resistant, and the magnetic earbuds clip together for effortless cable management.
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.
If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
This is the one to buy!
Posted by: Techie from: on
For regular blue tooth headphones, there are 2 types: earbuds (in-ear) or on-ear/ over-ear types. I have a pair of Plantronics Blackbeat Sense. It sounds fantastic but it's too bulky to wear outside. I have been looking for a pair of blue tooth earbuds that's lightweight and low-profile, and most importantly, long battery life. When Jabra claims this Halo Smart lasts 15 hours for music, I was skeptical considering they're pretty low-profile and small compared to other neckband earbuds from LG or Motorola. I tested it myself by letting them run Spotify until battery died with volume about 70-80%. It lasted 15.5 hours for me. That is AMAZING. For this alone, I was sold. For earbuds, these have the longest battery life as of today!
They also sound great. Phone call and mic all work great for me. What I really like about these is they have a button for Google Now/ Siri. It is super convenient as you can summon Siri to check weather or make a phone call. The earbuds have magnets so you can attach them together or to the side of the band and they will stop playing music. They take about 2 hours to recharge. They will turn off after a while not connecting to bluetooth to save battery. There's an app to monitor the battery life.
-AMAZING battery life.
-The earbuds are very comfortable. They fit my ears perfectly. They also have a flat design so you can sleep with your ear against your pillow.
-Very light weight and low-profile.
-Siri/google now button.
-Most of the bulk will be behind your neck
-The materials should be better. They look and feel cheap for its $80 price tag. I definitely prefer the fancier red/black version.
-The part behind the neck is quite thick (but hey, that's why the battery life is long)
Overall, $80 is kinda steep but I think they're worth it. 15 hours of music for such a low-profile design is amazing.
20 out of 20 found this review helpful.
I've been wearing these all day and even in bed
Posted by: NapD from: on
Just got these for Father's Day (thanks hon) because I commute into the city and hate using wired earbuds and so far these have been perfect for me.
- INSANE battery life. I've had this for 4 days now, used it for listening to music and my audio book on the train and taken calls throughout the day and the battery is still at 60%. I'm recharging them for the first time now, but I bet these would have lasted all week.
- Lightweight. I was hesitant to wear these all day because one, I thought I'd look like a dork and two, because I thought they'd be uncomfortable, but actually my coworkers have said that they barely notice they're there and honestly I sometimes forget I have it on until it buzzes me with a text or WhatsApp notification (which will be read out to you by the way if you have the Jabra Assist app). I've gotten over my initial fear and now even wear these in bed while watching Netflix.
- Separate the earbuds to take calls. This feature is pretty clever. I don't know if anyone else does this, but the earbuds dangle down from the neckband and are magnetized to stay together. When someone calls me, I just separate the earbuds and it answers the call for me. I don't even have to take my phone out of my pocket.
- Sounds great. I honestly just wanted something that didn't sound like cr@p on my calls and was passable for music listening. I was really surprised at how good these sound. It comes with multiple earbuds and once I found the right fit (largest size), music was not tinny at all and had a good amount of bass. Don't get me wrong, these are not going to replace the Princess Leia cans, but they're more than enough to enjoy Spotify. On top of that, my wife says the sound on calls is really good
- Price. For $80, I've now got one set of earbuds that I can use for everything. No more fumbling around in my pocket for my tangled earbuds, no more hurt ear holes when I suddenly twist around and one of the buds gets ripped out, no more holding up the mic on the wire up to my mouth so my wife can hear me better.
- Neckband stems could be longer. I wish they were a little longer as reaching for the buttons requires awkwardly bending my elbow and wrist as far they can go.
- Charging cover is annoying. In order to charge, you have to remove the rubber cover but it doesn't get out of the way easily enough for the plug to get in. I had to twist the cover completely out of the way to eventually get the plug in.
- Fit. I read the other review and yes with collared shirts, it takes a little bit of adjusting to get them to fit well. The neckband actually flexes and bends so you can shape it to how you want so this hasn't been a huge problem for me.
All in all, this thing is a million times better than the wired earbuds I was using. Very satisfied with this gift and it's now part of my morning ritual to grab my essentials before hopping on the train (keys, wallet, coffee, sunglasses, Halo Smart).
18 out of 18 found this review helpful.
Posted by: Hamsdesigns from: on
Once I read the reviews of the battery life, it's light weight, functionality, and last the price, I knew I had to give them a shot. On a business trip for this whole week I've put these headphones through their test. They last all day and some more listening music. Comfortabl light weight, and firm enough to run/exercise without moving or feeling uncomfortable. Sound I give them an 8, they isolate and block back ground sound. Decent bass for music and voice calls are super clear. A strong mic, where callers were hearing the quietest background noises in my room.
11 out of 11 found this review helpful.
Posted by: Mreveryphone from: on
I have had all the Bluetooth headsets you can think of from LG to Samsung Levels to Motorola Bud's... So when I saw Jabra making a around the neck headset I had to try it. One thing that was always a nuance was background noise when using the headsets. I even got the, man there's a lot of background noise with the $200 tone Platinum's which are collecting dust since I got the Jabra's. I haven't gotten that complaint yet with the halo's... Another feature I wanted was a battery meter on my phone when using the headsets. With the Jabra app you now get a battery meter right in your top info bar. No needing to open an app or press any buttons on the headset. As far as music goes these sound better than some of the headsets I mentioned above. I tweaked the sound in the music player on my phone to my liking and I couldn't be happier. The only negative thing I found was the ear buds really didn't fit my ears to my liking so supplemented those with a pair from my other headsets and they now fit perfectly in my ears. Battery life is anything short of amazing. I took these off the charger after the very first charge on Sunday, fathers day I've used these all week for calls and music and as of Saturday 6/25 I still have 35% battery left! These are definitely worth the price of admission!
13 out of 14 found this review helpful.
Posted by: Michael from: on
The battery literally last 17 hours of listening to music perfect for my manufacturing job, where i'm on my feet for 12 hours a day. the sound quality is great also. I highly recommend these to everyone
8 out of 8 found this review helpful.
Hands down best bluetooth earbuds under $100!
Posted by: sdurel from: on
I bought 5 different bluetooth ear buds from 3 different retailers ranging in price from $23 -$100, tried them all and returned all of them except this one. I am by no means an audiophile, but I do appreciate good sounding ear buds for the money I spend and I do not have money to throw around for $200 ear buds. In my opinion you can not find a better style, fit or sound for under $100! They are comfortable around the neck and in the ear (once I found the right size rubber tip) and they sound better to me than the so called best sounding, highly rated Sol Republic Shadow. I also think the style is better than the LG Tone and all of the LG Tone knock-offs as the bulkiest part is behind the neck and not on the sides interfering with collared shirts (see photo attached). I love the smart features also... snap magnetic buds together to hang up call or pause music / answer phone by unsnapping!
6 out of 6 found this review helpful.
Posted by: NintendoDad from: on
The battery life is real 15. Hours. The connection is above average. The sound is Treble heavy a bit. But no slouch for music. Overall this is the best headset ive owned.
6 out of 6 found this review helpful.
So far so good, more comfortable than the LG Tone
Posted by: ABunyasarn from: on
I have a Evolve headset from Jabra that I use at work and I also have an old LG Tone. I always liked the idea of a neckband but the Tone were always bothering my neck especially around the collarbone area and also it was always slipping to one side or the other. Since I knew Jabra, I figured I'd check out the site to see if they had any neckbands and bang, that's when I saw this on the home page...so I figured I'd check it out and watch the video. Not bad I thought! 17 hours battery life...separate the magnetic buds to answer calls...wind and water resistant...pretty cool! So I bought this yesterday because its cheaper than most of the Tones and I also wanted to try something different now (not really a fan of Skullcandy or Sol Republic, guess I'm too old lol). So far these are great...they fit pretty well around my neck and they don't slip around like my old Tone did. Like the other reviews say, battery life is great so far and I really dig the text readouts. the wires are a little funky because they were all jacked up coming out of the box but there definitely straightening out. Will reply with more details once i use it more.
9 out of 11 found this review helpful.
Around my neck all day long
Posted by: BryanS007 from: Tampa, FL on
I have a drawer full of bluetooth headsets of varying flavors [bone conduction, sol republic, etc, etc]. This style of headset is an excellent fit for me. The band is adjustable and very comfortable around my neck. The sound quality [my use is primarily calls] is excellent with the best noise cancellation I've experienced. I would highly recommend you give them a try.
5 out of 5 found this review helpful.
Not quite for active people
Posted by: Ichosethis from: on
Sound- they are ok, above average than most headphones out there.
Battery- the Best!!! Last for days without being charged and only takes a few hrs to charge.
In ear- comfy, and they stay in.
Calls- very clear, in and out.
Controls- very easy to access and feel which buttons are being pushed...
Neck band- awefull- if you tend to move alot these are not meant for you, as I have learned. They fall off, and don't even notice it. The magnets that the earbuds have to hold together around your neck are not strong enough. I have almost lost them twice because they have fallen off because of movement, there is no way of securing them around the neck, the design of these headphones need to be improved so they can stay on your neck no matter what. Ex. LG's.