Rolie Polie Olie: The Great Defender of Fun [DVD] 
- SKU: 4714278
- Release Date: 08/13/2002
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- "Find Pappy's Teeth" multi-level game
- "Build-a-Bot" activity
- "Color-a-Bot" coloring pages
- "Go Globally Olie" galaxy map
- 5.1 Dolby Digital Surround Sound
- Full-screen viewing presentation (1.33:1)
- Closed Captioned
Olie Polie is a little robot boy who lives on an all-robot world far away from Earth. As Olie, his family and friends prepare for his sister Zowie's birthday party, they don't know that their plans are going to be rudely interrupted by Gloomius Maximus, the evil villain who hates fun and happiness -- and especially hates birthday parties. Gloomius learns of plans for Zowie's party and immediately launches a "gloomerator" ray at planet Polie. Fortunately, Olie and his friends ward off the ray's fun-deadening effects, and together they laugh Gloomius away -- but not before he escapes with the super-silly ray that Olie had made for Zowie. A damper is also put on the party when Pappy, Olie's grandfather, bursts his happy gear and is then captured by Gloomius, and dampened even further when Gloomius steals planet Polie, intending to relocate it forever into the dark, mirthless Galaxy of Gloom. Fortunately, Olie and company foil all of the villain's plans, and an act of kindness on Zowie's part even succeeds in reforming Gloomius from evil genius to all-around good guy. ~ Craig Butler, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Catherine Disher - Mom
- James Woods - Gloomus Maximus