- SKU: 19651317
- Release Date: 08/02/2011
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
Henry Koster directed this cloying family musical based on the true life story of Soeur Sourire, a Belgian nun whose recordings made her an overnight sensation on The Ed Sullivan Show. Debbie Reynolds stars as Sister Ann, a Belgian nun who likes to compose little tunes on her guitar. She writes the song "Dominique" for a lonely little boy, Dominic Arlien (Ricky Cordell), whose mother has died and whose father is an alcoholic. Father Clementi (Ricardo Montalban) tries to promote the song, getting help from his old friend Robert Gerarde (Chad Everett), a record producer. "Dominique" becomes an international hit, thanks to Robert's efforts, and Ed Sullivan appears on the scene to film Sister Ann for his television program. Unsure of how to handle her amazing success, Sister Ann seeks out Father Clementi for advice, unsure of whether to give up her singing and remain a nun or to continue on with her singing career and renounce her vows. ~ Paul Brenner, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Debbie Reynolds - Sister Ann
- Ricardo Montalban - Father Clementi
- Greer Garson - Mother Prioress
- Agnes Moorehead - Sister Cluny
- Chad Everett - Robert Gerarde
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.