No minimum for My Best Buy® Elite and Elite Plus members. Minimum purchase of $35 on eligible products required. Excludes select digital items, scheduled delivery items and items displaying \"In Store Only\" message.
Transformers/Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen: Two-Movie Mega Collection [4 Discs / Blu-ray] (Blu-ray Disc) (Special Edition) (Gift Set) (Eng/Fre/Spa)
- SKU: 9566481
- Release Date: 11/03/2009
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Ratings & Reviews
- Transformers Two-Disc Special Edition
- Disc 1 - Commentary By Director Michael Bay
- Transformers Heads Up Display View Transformers Like Never Before With Picture-In-Picture Behind-the-Scenes Information
- BD-Live Features Exclusive Online Content!
- Disc 2
- Our World - HD
- Explore The World of Transformers through interviews with the Cast and Crew, Stunt training footage and exclusive access to the on-set locations
- Their War - HD
- Learn more about the Autobots and Decepticons with exclusive access to production design, military advisors and digital special effects
- More Than Meets the Eye - HD
- Experience an in-depth featurette on the making of the Skorponok Desert Attack scene, concept boards, and theatrical trailers
- Transformers - Revenge of the Fallen
- Disc 1 - Commentary by Director Michael Bay and Writers Roberto Orci and Alex Kurtzman
- Disc 2 - The Human Factor: Exacting Revenge of the Fallen
The interstellar battle between the Autobots and Decepticons rains destruction down on planet Earth as director Michael Bay adapts Hasbro and Takara's popular Transformers franchise into a big-budget, live-action summer tentpole extravaganza in this ambitious sci-fi action feature starring Shia LaBeouf, Tyrese Gibson, Bernie Mac, John Turturro, Jon Voight, and, of course, Optimus Prime and Megatron. Long ago, on the planet of Cybertron, a massive, powerful alien race divided into two factions, the noble Autobots, and the devious Decepticons. They fought for the sole access to a talisman known as the Allspark, a cube with the capacity to grant infinite power, and eventually the Autobots smuggled it off the planet's surface, hiding it in an unknown location on Earth. Now, hundreds of years later, the Deceptacons have come looking for it, and if the Autobots don't find it first, the Earth will be enslaved or destroyed by the evil aliens' use of its massive power. The Autobots don't know where the cube was hidden, but the information may be stored in the most unlikely of sources, as a gangly young Earthling named Sam Witwicky (LaBeouf) who's just picked up his first car, has a strange connection to the Allspark's history, making him the unlikely ally of these enormous creatures, as they fight for humankind's survival and the chance to return home. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
Two years after saving the world with the Autobots, Sam Witwicky (Shia LaBeouf) is away at college when an ancient Decepticon named "The Fallen" returns to Earth on a mission of vengeance. With the Allspark destroyed, the Autobots lose all hope of returning to their home planet of Cybertron, and begin working with an elite military known as NEST to hunt down any remaining Decepticons. But even as they fight for humanity alongside Major Lennox (Josh Duhamel) and USAF Master Sergeant Epps (Tyrese Gibson), the Autobots are acutely aware that not all humans are thrilled by their presence on planet Earth. When National Security Advisor Theodore Galloway (John Benjamin Hickey) wages a heated campaign aimed at exiling the giant robots back into space, head Autobot Optimus Prime agrees to comply with the voice of the people, while warning them of the potential consequences of leaving the planet unprotected. Meanwhile, Sam contends with an overly cocky college roommate, and attempts to remain faithful to Mikaela (Megan Fox) by fending off advances from pretty -- and persistent -- coed Alice (Isabel Lucas). Just as Sam begins adjusting to the quirks of campus life, a series of inexplicable visions leaves him convinced that the struggle between good and evil is far from over. And he's correct, too, because the Decepticons have just discovered that Sam is the one human who possesses the ability to tip the balance of power to the Autobots' advantage, and they're determined to gain the upper hand by dispensing with him once and for all. Now, as Sam and Mikaela unearth a secret about the Transformers that alters the entire course of human history, the Decepticon known as The Fallen prepares to return -- and reclaim the plant once and for all. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Shia LaBeouf - Sam Witwicky
- Megan Fox - Mikaela Banes
- Josh Duhamel - Major Lennox
- Tyrese Gibson - USAF Tech Sergeant Epps
- Kevin Dunn - Ron Witwicky
Best Buy Customer Reviews
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.
1 out of 1 found this review helpful.
3 out of 3 found this review helpful.
2 out of 2 found this review helpful.
5 out of 5 found this review helpful.