Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $299.99
- Answer I have recently just bought a the solo pros and the studios so here’s my opinion on them I feel like the sound quality is the same really no noticeable diffrence I think noise cancelling is a tiny bit better on the solos then the studios The studios definitely have more bass and more depth by a lot then the solos do So In conclusion I think the studios are just the better headphone in general and if you get the solos you won’t get the same experience as you would with the studios but if you just want headphones to watch YouTube or for plane rides I think the solos are the way to go!
QuestionI bought my Beats Solo Pro a couple of months ago, and today they just stopped connecting to any of my devices. I tried resetting them by holding the power and volume down button down, but they won't reset either (I never see a red light). Help?!
- Answer Has something gone wrong with your connection to Bluetooth?
QuestionIf I just wear these around the house will they eliminate the noise from my house completely without having to play music through them?
- Answer It will make things for you very quiet. But it does not cancel all noise completely but it does a good job in limiting noise with or without music on.
QuestionIt's listed in a review as having a wired option? What would you need exactly to buy to go with it?
- Answer You need to buy a lightning to 3.5mm cable which is available on apple website , i think it is around 30-35 dollars
QuestionCan we use this headphones to answer the phone calls and talking on the phone? Do they have a build in mic?
- Answer Yes you can answer phone calls and talk on the phone
QuestionHas anyone else had a problem where they hear a static sound on either of the ear cups, I’ve bought two pairs already and it’s happened to both so I’m not sure if others are having this problem
- Answer Yes it happens to me sometimes as well i turn them off and then back on it might be a software problem
QuestionCan These pair with multiple android devices? I know they can pair with multiple apple devices because of the chip, but can I pair these to my android phone and tablet? And if so, how would you pair it the second time? Thanks, any help is appriciated!
- Answer You should be able to pair with any number of devices, I have these headphones paired with 4 different devices from laptops to phones. I don't believe you would be limited by anything on the beats side of things to pair it with multiple devices.
- Answer This IS the Studio version of the Studios. Because the major feature missing on the regular Solo headphones is the Active Noise Cancelling. In terms of a new model of Studio coming out - doubtful, because they released two new variants of the existing Studio headphones along-side these. Either way, Best Buy wouldn't know or be able to disclose this information.
QuestionWill there be a studio version??
Questionhey so I want to buy these but I want to know if they come with a wire that you can take in and out?
- Answer No it doesn’t totally wireless
- Answer not compatible wirelessly but you can buy a cable that is a lighting connector to 3.5 mm jack but I'm not sure if they sell them with microphones yet. If you're looking to game look elsewhere