Hearing is believing. Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro pack a studio-worthy listening experience into our most comfortable design yet —wear them as long as you want. Stimulate your senses with enhanced 360 Audio that surrounds you in your favorite beats like never before. Feel every note like you’re there with Hi-Fi sound quality. Stay focused on the sounds you love with Intelligent Active Noise Cancellation that quiets even the loudest outside sounds. Work out worry-free with moisture resistance that stands up to rain. Pair your Buds2 Pro with the rest of your Galaxy for new ways to enjoy pro-quality sound wherever you happen to be. Whether it’s a podcast, a call or your favorite playlist, listen blissfully with Galaxy Buds2 Pro.
Active Noise Cancellation
Reduce unwanted noise with Galaxy Buds2 Pro. They use Intelligent Active Noise Cancellation to quiet even the loudest outside sounds. Tune in to what matters most without being bothered by distracting sounds around you.¹
Hi-Fi sound quality
Studio-quality sound isn’t just for the pros. Feel every note like you’re there with Galaxy Buds2 Pro. Now everyone can have a next-level listening experience, whether you’re rocking out to your playlist or staying informed with a podcast.²
Enhanced 360- degree audio
Go beyond just listening and surround yourself with the sounds you love — and nothing else. Amplify what you like.²
Minimize what you don’t. Enhanced 360-degree audio brings out the tones you love from every angle for a personalized surround-sound experience every time you pop them in.
Galaxy Buds2 Pro fit more securely and comfortably than ever.
HD Voice Technology
Turn every call into a high-definition chat. HD Voice Technology separates your voice from surrounding noise, so you come in crystal clear even with the hustle and bustle around you.
Intelligent Conversation Mode
Keep the conversation going without taking out your Galaxy Buds2 Pro. When your voice is detected, Intelligent Conversation Mode turns off Active Noise Cancellation, turns down the volume and puts your Buds in Ambient Mode.
This helps you hear the other person’s voice loud and clear. When the conversation is over, your Buds shift back to their previous settings automatically. Now you can catch every word without having to lift a finger.³
Water won’t ruin your workout. Your IPX7 water-resistant Galaxy Buds2 Pro can keep the beat going even with a little rain. They’re protected for immersion up to 3 feet deep for a half-hour.⁴
Mobile Galaxy Connected Experience
These Buds play well with others. Galaxy Buds2 Pro pair easily with your Galaxy devices. Simply open the case and tap connect to pair with your Galaxy devices quickly.
Whether you’re pairing with your tablet, phone or Watch, Buds2 Pro syncs in a cinch and automatically switches audio sources when an alert or call comes in to keep you in the know.⁵
TV / PC connectivity
Next-level sound doesn’t stop at calls and music. Sync Galaxy Buds2 Pro with your Samsung TV for a theatrical experience, or pair them with your PC and lock in to your workflow.⁶
¹Features including Intelligent Active Noise Cancellation and Ambient sound require a Bluetooth connection to a compatible device.
²Requires a Galaxy smartphone with Android 8.0 and One UI 4.1 or later with 1.5GB RAM or above.
³Requires a Galaxy smartphone with Android 8.0 later and 1.5GB RAM or above. Feature only can be enabled and controlled through the Galaxy Wearable app on Android, available on the Google Play Store.
⁴Rated to IPX7 for submersion in up to 3 feet of fresh water for up to 30 minutes based on international standard ISO 60529. Not advised for beach or pool use. .
⁴If the earbuds are damaged, they are not guaranteed to be water-resistant. If the earbuds or your hands are wet, they must be dried thoroughly prior to handling. Charging case is not water-resistant
⁵Easy Pair only supported on mobile devices running One UI 1.0 or later and Galaxy Book series PCs launched 2020 or later.
⁵Auto Switch only supported on mobile devices (smartphones and tablets) running One UI 3.1 or later and watches that are Galaxy Watch4 Series or later.
⁵Devices must be logged in to the same Samsung account and have Bluetooth and Wi-Fi turned on. Earbuds must be paired with both your phone and tablet at least once
⁶Feature supported on Galaxy Book series PCs launched 2020 or later and TV models launched 2022 or later.
The vast majority of our reviews come from verified purchases. Reviews from customers may include My Best Buy members, employees, and Tech Insider Network members (as tagged). Select reviewers may receive discounted products or points for an honest, helpful review.
Page 1 Showing 1-8 of 165 reviews
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Samsung does it again! Excellent upgrade!
I am surprised, as I wasn't expecting an actual or noticeable upgrade to the Bud Pro's ... Although many say these are actually an upgrade to the Galaxy Buds 2 - I am just certain of one thing... These arw Samsung's best TWS set to date! The ANC is an improvement, Sound is also superior to previous iterations, the one area where these completely sold me is the Fit/Comfort. It has a lightweight, ergonomic and pleasant fit. I've been listening to media for 2.5 hrs straight with no irritation, no discomfort (I did switch to Small Size eartips though) the Buds2 Pro will now enter my daily rotation w/ (Sony XM4's, & AirPods Pro). The Galaxy Buds2 Pro don't sound as good as the XM4's but I wasn't expecting them too, also the out of box tuning is a bit sibilant but you can choose different presets. I enjoy the voice-detect feature which is similar to the XM4's Speak-to-Chat. I cannot recommend these enough, they are very comfortable, sound great! (Better than the now returned Pixel Buds Pro) and are of great quality. Samsung is still in the running with the top guns of the TWS Market.
I would recommend this to a friend
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Best Earbuds You'll Ever Need Again!
Owned for 1 week when reviewed.
Fantastic upgrade from the previous Galaxy Buds Pro! Not only do they remain cleaner, not only do they stay comfortable in your ears, they also sound amazing! I admit I don't use all the features these buds provide, I will say that they do have an excellent battery life. I mainly use them at work, listening to music to listening to YouTube videos while making the paper doughnuts! They are great to use, more discrete than the previous pros (they don't stick out as much so others don't really notice them in your ears), and they don't apply any discomfort after a long period of use. The previous model applied a bit too much pressure on the ear canal from where the contact charging plates are located. Highly recommend these, even if you are not a Samsung user (though, I recommend a Samsung Galaxy device whether a phone or tablet if you want to utilize the full features of this amazing product!)
A praise, also, to Best Buy for shipping this product a day after it was ordered. Wasn't available in store, but their team made sure you'd get your product on time right when you need them! Thank you Best Buy CS and Samsung!
I've never had a pair of earbuds that were able to stay in my ears. If you're like me and have what feel like different size ears I'd always have one bud fall out the, the right side in particular with just switching the tip on the right side to the larger size the fit is SOLID. Sound is amazing spatial Dolby Atmos audio gives a great feel to your songs. And the tap controls are also very very handy. Use only with a newer galaxy phone if you want to enjoy all the benefits of this set of buds!
I own several Samsung ecosystem devices and different generation phones, watches, and earbuds. I was super excited to try the new Galaxy Buds2 Pro and test the new features they have on the Buds2 Pro. I am excited with Earbuds2 Pro design which has a matte finish and is not a fingerprint magnet. My primary use is for outdoor activities and especially for my weekend endurance runs that can last 4+ hours and can resist sweat. I had bad experiences with several other brand earbuds that accidentally turned-on features and had muffled audio when the ear buds were wet from sweat. I don't have a problem with Buds2 Pro or the Pro with sweat. I finally settled with Samsung earbuds for outdoor activities, and Buds2 Pro only makes it better.
• Buds2 Pro are a little smaller and a bit lighter than the previous gen earbuds and a perfect fit, and so much more conformable than the pro. I used it on a 5-mile run and didn't have to touch/adjust it for the entire run. Everyone has a different fit and I like the smaller buds that stay put in the ear. I tried the Samsung buds live when they were initially out, they were too big and hurt my ear after prolong use. Samsung buds were a perfect fit and Buds2 are even better on the fit for all day use. I also tried the wing tip on the previous models to keep them secured in my ear during workouts. The Buds2 Prod doesn't have that feature, but the smaller design makes up for it with a good fit. Comes in black, white, and purple matte finish. The Buds2 case has the same design as the previous gen.
• It has 4 microphones (2 outer, one inner, and one for voice pickup) unlike the previous models that have 3 (2 dual mic + mic in the mesh chamber). This new configuration not only adds to the audio quality but also has a better performance on ANC feature.
Performance, features, and Battery Life
• Paring was a breeze, with my Galaxy fold3 autodetecting the earbuds right out the box! Finally, Samsung caught up with the "fruit company" on the autodetect feature. The good part is I can switch my ear buds between my phone, watch, tablet, and Samsung TV. Samsung's smart things also shows the last known location of my Bus2 Pro, nothing new or enhancements on this feature.
• No significant improvement on battery life. Spec says 7.5 hours with ANC off, 5 hours. with ANC on, and 29 hours if you include battery life in the case. I used it for four straight hrs. with ANC on and it still had 50% battery life left in it.
• IPX7 rated, so I can even wear these while I am out in the wet weather. Rated for protection up to 30 mins when in three feet deep water.
• Coming to Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) feature, there is quite a bit of improvement (with the additional mic?) compared to the Pro. I had it on the plane and switched between different earbuds (different brands), just to test the ANC quality and happy with Buds2 Pro performance.
• The App is packed with features, controls, and settings to tune your earbuds to match your needs, and even more if you are a Galaxy labs user. I like the "360 audio" setting that I use the most. I found a new feature that you can turn on and calibrate - neck stretch reminder that reminds you to stretch your neck if you are staring down at your phone/laptop for more than 10 mins. Guessing, they have an accelerometer in the earbuds that detects the head position.
• With Bluetooth 5.3 the connectivity is lot better, and I noticed the connectivity range is a bit higher as well. The touch controls are great and very responsive with customizable tap gestures like the previous gen models including wear detection, auto-pause when both ear buds are removed from your ears, etc. It has support for google and Bixby voice commands. The best part is the earbuds doesn't direct the calls to earbuds unless they are in my ears, so I don't have to scramble around trying to find my earbuds (when not in the case) when I receive a call - good thinking Samsung!
• Coming the sound quality, it picks the lows, the mids and the highs fairly good. I noticed the sound is fuller, louder, richer, and more lively when using the buds with my galaxy fold3 phone when compared to non-Samsung tablet, guessing the codecs on the phone complement the earbuds in enhancing the audio experience, so non-Samsung phone users might not get the full experience with these earbuds. Highs are more noticeable when you turn on the Bass Boost or the Dynamic which adds a punch to the low end. I use the clear setting for my audible books as it enhances the vocal presence for eBooks/podcasts.
Overall, I love the fit, the enhanced features with better audio performance, and the ANC feature on the Buds2 Pro compared to previous gen buds. Guessing, most of the features are designed to work with Samsung phones. Non-Samsung phone users might be able use it with galaxy wearable app but will miss out on the smart features that are exclusive to Samsung phones.
Best Samsung buds by far and worth the upgrade!
The galaxy buds 2 pro pack a lot of punch into a small package. As seen in the pics, the case is quite small and quite slim. The matte rubbery finish gives good grip and looks good as well. You can charge with USB-C or wirelessly.
Since I have a galaxy S20 FE, I can use the phone to wirelessly top up the case.
They are very quick to charge, even wirelessly and last quite a while. I have them in almost all day during work and every few days I give them a quick top up if I'm near my various wireless pads around the house or if I have a cable nearby
Set up is easy, as soon as I opened the lid, my phone and laptop both picked them up and wanted me to confirm pairing. When they connect you get a popup showing the charge left in the case and the buds. Very handy to give a heads up when it's time to top up
Audio quality is great. Calls come in very clear and the other side hears me really well. They can't tell I was using them vs my headset.
Controls are easy to use. Single tap for pause/play, double for skip, triple for previous.
I tend to often use only one bud at a time so I can pay attention to others working of needed, and what is great about these is that the commands are the same on both sides. Other sets usually have different controls on either side (ie left is previous/vol down, right is next/vol up) which is annoying when using 1 bud.
You can volume control as well, but you have to go into the wearable app and go to lab. In there you'll find the volume enable. Don't like how buried it was.
Part of the reason I only keep one bud in, is company policy at work, especially when walking around. Though when I'm sitting I like to put both in because the ANC is fantastic. Blocks out pretty much everything. Ambient is good too, I can hear what's around me clearly, incase I need to be paying attention
Fitment is ok. It keeps slipping out of my left ear. I imagine it is something is wrong with my one ear, it may be too shallow where the bud sits.
Given how low profile these are, it doesn't sit as well as other styles/brands. However it's only a real issue when I'm doing something active. For those times I'll use a cheaper set that sits better but I don't mind getting knocked around. I'll daily drive these when I'm sitting around.
The analysis of all aggregated expert reviews shows that the reviewers are positive about bass quality, reliability, portability and size. Editors are less positive about price. Using an algorithm based on product age, reviewers ratings history, popularity, product category expertise and other factors, this product gets an alaTest Expert Rating of 97/100 = Excellent quality.
TechRadarRating, 4.5 out of 54.5Becky Scarrott on August 18, 2022
Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro reviewEasily the best Samsung Galaxy Buds yet
Tom's GuideRating, 4 out of 54.0Alex Bracetti on August 16, 2022
Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro review: Better noise canceling than AirPods ProThe Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro delivers high-end sound and superb ANC make these an essential audio companion for Galaxy smartphone owners.
Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro review: Fantastically comfortableSamsung's Galaxy Buds 2 Pro are here, and have plenty of features to stand out, but the design changes are arguably even more important. The most comfortable earbuds out there.
Galaxy Buds 2 Pro vs Galaxy Buds 2: Can you hear a difference? Or even see it?Should you buy the older and cheaper Samsung Galaxy Buds 2, or get the new Buds 2 Pro? It's a hard choice, but we're here to help!