In-Store Safety Precautions
Safety is our top priority.
With safety top of mind, we’ve taken the following precautions to help prevent the spread of illness and keep everyone safe:*
- All our employees are following multiple safety guidelines, including wellness checks, regular cleaning of high-touch areas, along with engaging in other enhanced safety measures
- We have safety protocols in place for those shopping in store, and we offer help online or over the phone, as well as contactless pickup and delivery options
- Please check our store locator to determine store hours in your area
One-on-one in-store consultations are available by appointment.
We understand that some shopping requires you to see, touch, test and ask questions about products. That’s why we’re offering one-on-one consultations so you can be paired up with the Best Buy team member who has the right expertise to assist you.
Check out our video walk-through of an in-store consultation.
Scheduling your in-store consultation.
1. Find a Best Buy store near you that's accepting appointments
2. Schedule your appointment in advance.
Note: We recommend you pre-book your appointment at least 1 to 2 days in advance. This will allow us sufficient time to contact you with a pre-call prior to your appointment to discuss your needs. No pre-call will be made for same-day appointments.
If the date/time of your appointment request is not available, you may:
3. Appointment confirmation and reminders.
Shortly after booking your appointment, you will receive an email confirmation, along with subsequent reminders of your appointment.
What to expect during your in-store consultation.
1. Arrival and check-in.
Visit the front of the store at your scheduled appointment time to check in. During check-in, a Best Buy team member will confirm the objectives of your consultation, introduce the team member assigned to assist you, and review our safety procedures. Hand sanitizer wipes will be available at check-in.
2. Your shopping experience.
When entering the store, you can be assured that employee health checks have been performed prior to every shift, along with implementation of other safety procedures. While the Best Buy team member assists you during your shopping experience, they will maintain social distancing and other safety guidelines.
Completing your transaction.
Safety guidelines will be maintained throughout the checkout process, including social distancing and acrylic shields at all cash registers.
2. Loading products into your vehicle.
If you require assistance carrying or loading large or heavy products into your vehicle, our team members will be happy to assist you. You will be required to open your door, trunk or tailgate so that Best Buy team members can refrain from touching your vehicle while loading your products.