Save $100 when you buy this discounted package.
You can trust Geek Squad for neat, reliable and professional subwoofer and amplifier installation. Purchase your installation online and then let a Geek Squad Autotech install it — done right the first time.
Package includes Kicker CX Series CX600.1 1200W Class D mono amplifier with adjustable KickEQ bass boost, Kicker CompR 12" dual-voice-coil 2-ohm subwoofer and Geek Squad® installation.
Kicker CX Series CX600.1 1200W Class D mono amplifier with adjustable KickEQ bass boost
- Handles up to 1200W maximum power @ 2 ohms plus handles up to 600W RMS (continuous) power @ 2 ohms and up to 300W RMS power @ 4 ohms for powerful sound.
- Variable 50-200Hz low-pass-filter crossover with 12dB/octave slope along with a fixed 25Hz subsonic high-pass filter with 24dB/octave slope ensures flexible operation.
- Adjustable KickEQ bass boost @ 40Hz lets you easily adjust the bass level from 0dB to 12dB to suit your listening preferences or accommodate your music's characteristics.
- FIT (Fail-Safe Integration Technology) lab-grade, balanced differential inputs accept output from virtually any audio source and offer optimal noise rejection to ensure high-quality sound.
- Speaker-level and line-level inputs offer flexible connectivity.
- DC offset and 12V remote auto turn-on modes for versatile use.
- Compact design enables vertical mounting for simple installation in space-challenged areas.
Kicker CompR 12" Dual-Voice-Coil 2-Ohm Subwoofer
- Handles up to 1600W peak power (800W RMS) for rich sound.
- 25-500Hz frequency response ensures accurate sound reproduction.
- 86.9dB sensitivity provides powerful audio.
- 127#34; injection-molded polypropylene woofer cone Along with a large-diameter, progressive-roll spider with high-strength Spiralead tinsel leads and a 1-piece UniPlate with vented pole piece and bumped back plate delivers a lush soundscape.
- 2 ohms impedance conducts power evenly to keep the speaker at an appropriate level. Impedance-selector slider allows you to change the 2-ohm DVC impedance to 1 or 4 ohms for flexibility.
- Dual voice coils with a high-temperature coil wire ensure efficient operation. Added voice-coil clearance allows full sonic excursion.
Note:*Additional charges A materials charge of $5 per vehicle will be assessed at time of installation. Standard installation does not include any vehicle-specific parts or accessories (for example, amplifier power and signal kit, line output converter for factory stereos, etc.). For an amplifier installation, these parts typically cost $79–$199 but will vary based upon your specific vehicle and the amplifier you are having installed. Additional charges for vehicle-specific parts and any non-standard installation will be assessed upon completion of the installation. If you'd like more detailed information regarding installation on your specific vehicle, find a store with an installation center and speak directly with a Geek Squad Autotech. Your Geek Squad Autotech will provide an estimate to you prior to performing work that requires an additional charge and any additional parts. See terms and conditions for further details.