- Model: HBF600
- SKU: 1628726
- Be the first to ask a question.
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
WE FIX IT OR REPLACE IT
Normal Wear & Tear • Power Surges
- Save on Geek Squad for Small Appliances
- Blade assembly unit
- Break-resistant container
- Hamilton Beach Commercial Tournant 64-Oz. Blender
- Owner's manual
- Sure Grip feet
Ratings & Reviews
Allows precise control.
Provides plenty of power, so you can purée soups, emulsify dressings, grind flours, chop salsas and compotes and more.
Offer flexibility. One-touch chop function with speed control easily cuts through solid ingredients.
Lets you make plenty for a group and helps contents circulate through the blades for thorough emulsification. Break-resistant, stackable design offers lasting use and makes storage simple.
Features 4 magnetic connections that prevent blending unless the container is correctly in place to minimize wear and tear.
Along with colorful lighted indicators alerts you if the motor or container overheats to promote safe use.
Keeps moisture away from internal components and enables simple cleanup.
Promote stable placement.
To help prevent cross-contamination and minimize the risk of food-borne illnesses. Can be used in combination with the HACCP color-code system.
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.