Questions & Answers
- SOUNDTRUE AE HP II IOS NAVY
Your price for this item is $179.99
- Answer Yes, will work on any iphone up to the 6S/6S Plus
QuestionDoes this model have noise cancellation technology on it or not? (I'm not asking if the device covers the ears. It obviously does.)
- Answer While this model doesn't have active noise cancellation, we do offer a similar model with this technology. Here is the link: http://bit.ly/2diCJHi
QuestionHello. I have an old Bose Wave radio/CD player that does not have a headphone jack. Can I use regular headphones on it (e.g.,is there an a cable that can attach to the back of the Bose machine that attaches to the headphones for personal hearing)? Thanks.
- Answer No, you would need a machine with a headphone jack.
QuestionTV usage?Can you use these headphones in a Samsung TV by plugging it into the "external speaker" jack on the back of the TV?
- Answer Certainly! You'll be able to listen to the TV, as the controls have been optimized for use with Apple products you'll still need to use the TV's remote to control volume.
- Answer These headphones will give you fantastic sound from any device with a standard headphone jack. However, the microphone and control buttons on these headphones were designed specifically for the Apple ios family of devices. There may be limited functionality on a PC with those particular features.
QuestionNeed new headphones for the gym. Was wondering if I wear these over the hood on my sweatshirt will I still have good sound? Will they slip off do you think while I am working out? Mostly for weight training, not running. Thanks
- Answer Good sound and comfortable but not tight enough for the gym. Perfect for TV and work conferences calls.
- Answer These headphones do not require power to enjoy from either a battery or wall power.
QuestionIt says its for apple products but does it work with walkman mp3 players? I don't even see the same headphones but not (iOS) the only others are $200 more, I don't own an iphone or ipod. Works for mp3 players please?
- Answer Check the size of your jack. This one is a pretty common size, and if that matches, they should work. The control on the cord will be useless, but shouldn't interfere with their function as headphones. We use them on things besides iPhone or iPods.
- Answer These headphones will give you fantastic sound from any device with a standard headphone jack. However, the microphone and control buttons on these headphones were designed specifically for the Apple ios family of devices. There may be limited functionality with Android devices with those particular features.
- Answer No. I don't think so. These are built for comfort (and they succeed big time in that area) so they aren't clamped down on the sides of your head. They'd prob stay on for basic weight lifting or light walking but I can't see any use in the gym beyond that. Also, the cable is very long for gym use.
- Answer These are not wireless