QuestionCan someone tell me the difference between the digital version and the regular PS5 please? I know it’s $100 cheaper.
- Answer The digital one does not have a Disc lector. Thats why it costs 399.
Questioncan anyone confirm the pre orders where actually live? I got the email and still could not pre order. judging by the comments going back more 4 hrs I dont think they where actually live.
- Answer They were live, and the website couldn't handle it. I had one in my cart, chosen my store, and entered payment info. Website crashed. I sit here this morning with no PS5 ordered.
QuestionHello I would just like to know if I'm required to pay a down payment when I preorder the PlayStation 5? and also when will my money be taken out for the PlayStation?
- Answer I preordered it and I had to pay in full to complete the order. The only other option I saw was to apply for the Best Buy credit card.
- Answer Sony stated more later this week and even more through the end of the yr.
QuestionCan orders be placed online whenever you guys restock and pick it up in the store or will you guys have some available to buy in the store in person?
- Answer You will have to pay online the full amount and then they will give you a time to pick it up so dont go wait outside for nothing,starts at 12am,then 3am,6am,9am,so you have four chances on launch day,november 12th 2020
Questionwhats the difference between the ps5 ($500) and the digital edition $400 or what ever the price was?
- Answer The more expensive one can play game discs. the cheaper version can only download games; no physical copies can be played on it.
- Answer you missed the first wave and the second half of a wave to gurantee you got one of the models discless or digital,now on launch day you can still have a slim chance to snatch one of them,some retailers are gonna sell them in waves starting at 12 then 3 then 6 then 9 then 12 again so people have a chance and the bots and scalpers dont get them all,this happens on november 12th.
- Answer Just got off the phone with Customer Service after waiting for 1.5 hours on hold. They told me they do not have ANY PS5s on stock at all and will not be going live until they get another order. They do not know when that will be. This is why the countdown was removed. Extremely upset with this info, I've been waiting since midnight. Definitely will not be wasting any more time with Best Buy.
QuestionIf I buy the Ps5 how many controllers does it automatically come with because I need 4 because I have 3 brothers
- Answer The system only comes with one, the same amount previous consoles have released with.
- Answer $428-$430
Questionare they doing a third pe order anytime soon. and is the pre order the only way to get the ps5
- Answer PS5's will be available in store the day of the release. I'm sure they're going to put out more pre orders but you can go to https://www.nowinstock.net/videogaming/consoles/sonyps5/ to be notified when any website puts out pre orders. Hopes this helps!
- Answer Right now you have order online there not in stores right now. I would recommend setting up an account on bestbuy and request to get an email when the ps5 is back in stock.
- Answer The PS5 usually restocks on a bi-weekly basis. They last dropped on the week of July 12th meaning that the next predicted date of release would be the week of July 26th! They only restock on weekdays between 11 am and 4:30 pm EST. Good Luck! Hope you get one soon!
- Answer Both editions will be released to the public at Midnight on November 12th, 2020.
- Answer Online only. You cannot physically get it in store. Unless you’re picking up your order. Don’t waste your time trying to line up haha
QuestionDear Best Buy, do you know if you guys will have anymore pre-orders for the PlayStation 5 both digital and regular.
- Answer Preorders are over for now but expect a preorder restock in the near future.
- Answer As long as best buy LETS BOTS ANS SCALPERS purchase these us honest shoppers will never get one. They have no protection and they need it