Gift Card Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to both Best Buy physical gift cards and prepaid codes issued by Best Buy (e-gift cards) referred to jointly as Best Buy gift cards. The terms and conditions are subject to change from time to time. Additional terms and conditions may apply depending on how the gift card is delivered.
- Redeemable in any U.S. or Puerto Rico Best Buy retail location or online at BestBuy.com where available for merchandise or services, including Magnolia Home Theater and Geek Squad®. Cannot be redeemed on prepaid open loop cards (sold in store only) or Marketplace items.
- No expiration date, no fees.
- Not redeemable for cash.
- Lost, stolen or damaged cards replaced only with valid proof of purchase to extent of remaining card balance.
- Not a credit or debit card.
- Not valid as payment on a Best Buy credit card.
- Check gift card balance at any US and Puerto Rico Best Buy retail locations, online at BestBuy.com, or call 1-888-716-7994. Must have card number available.
- All terms enforced except where prohibited by law.
- Purchases of a physical gift card in any Best Buy retail location or online at BestBuy.com are eligible for My Best Buy™ points, excluding Best Buy for Business or commercial purchases of gift cards.