A Day at the Races [Japan] [CD]
This item is no longer available in new condition.
See similar items below.
- SubgenreAlbum Rock,Art Rock,British Metal,Contemporary Pop/Rock,Glam Rock,Hard Rock,Heavy Metal,Arena Rock
- Original Release Date1976-12-10
- Release Date03-05-1991
- Original Release Date12-10-1976
- Album Level FlagsDigitally Remastered, Studio Recording
- Release Level FlagsStudio Recording
- Album Length3159 seconds
- Explicit ContentNo
- Style(s)Album Rock, Art Rock, British Metal, Contemporary Pop/Rock, Glam Rock, Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, Arena Rock
- Product NameA Day at the Races [Japan] [CD]
- GenrePop, Rock
- Vendor GenrePop/Rock
Rating 4 out of 5 stars with 1 review(1 Review)
Rated 4 out of 5 stars
very good purchasePosted .
this product begins with a classic Queen hard rock song a "Tie Your Mother Down", and then settles down into "you take My Breath away".followed by mor calm song like "Long Away" This is where I think Brian May shows that he much more than just a Guitarest and a backup vocal he is a great musician. then after "you and I"and ther is the reason Fredie Mercury is shown as on of not just the most loved musicians but the most gifted musicians "Somebody to Love". then a little , then a bit harder "White Man" followed by "good Old Fashioned Lover Boy" which in my opinion is one of the best slow song composed by queen. "Drowse" shows how Roger Taylor also can be an important vocalist in the band. The "Teo Torriatte" is a calm send off back to the world after an hour of pure genius.I would recommend this to a friend