Store Pickup lets you buy items online and pick them up in a store. You avoid shipping and scheduled delivery charges — and you may be able to get your order faster.
Here's how it works:
- During checkout, choose Store Pickup and select your store.
- We'll show you an estimated pickup date.
- Place your order and wait to receive a "Ready for pickup" e-mail. (This is a separate e-mail from your order confirmation.)
- Bring your ID, credit card, and order number to the store and pick up your items.
- We'll hold your items at the store for 5 days. If you don't make it in by then, we'll cancel the order and refund your method of payment.
- If you cannot pick up your order within 5 days, you may either call your local Best Buy store, or contact customer service at 1-888 BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289) to prevent your order from canceling and extend your store pickup time frame.
Bring to the store:
- Your government-issued photo ID
- The credit card used for the purchase (if a credit card was used).
- Your order number.
At the store:
- Some stores have reserved parking spaces for Store Pickup. They're right up front.
- Inside, look for the Store Pickup sign at the front of the store. Or ask the associate at the door to point you in the right direction.