Kick some grass in Plant vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville. Unearth 20 fully customizable character classes at launch in one social region, three free-roam regions, one PvE mode, six PvP modes, including Battle Arena, and more.
Customize every character for battle with 20 classes at launch, including a Team Play class for each faction
Bring the unique abilities of each character class to six PvP modes, including the new Battle Arena, and experience the unbeleafable thrills of combat
Squad up with up to three friends in the Giddy Park social region, and take back Weirding Woods, Mount Steep, and Neighborville Town Center
Connect with up to three players, and battle through flourishing free-roam regions, or jump into the fray with up to 24 players in online multiplayer across a gigantic suburban skirmish
For one player or up to 24 players in online multiplayer
I'm a big fan of PvZ GW1 and GW2 and have mastered both those games to Elite Level/Max rank. I was excited when word came out that there was a new installment for this franchise. I was one of the selected few that "Alpha Picnic" this game before launch.
Here's my take...1) it is completely different from GW1 and GW2. The character movement is different and it takes a while to get used to
2) The gameplay is very chaotic and fast paced
3) the map seems to be all over the place
4) there is considerable lag. This tells me that this game was rushed to be released and they didnt have the hardware to backup online players. EA is to blame for this and network/hardware optimization is needed
5) there is considerable balancing required as there are over powered characters that dominates the game
6) this is another one of those "Grind" games to reach high level and maximize characters strengths
As of right now, I will rate this game below average as I'm still adjusting to the game play and to level my high expectation of this new game. In addition to a very buggy game that still needs a lot of work and updating, again, going back to rushing the release of this game.
Perhaps, I will come back later and update this review but as of right now, I really cant recommend this esp if you are expecting the same game play from GW1 and GW2.
No, I would not recommend this to a friend
Rating 5 out of 5 stars with 1 review
Good Family Fun
Owned for less than 1 week when reviewed.
Purchased for my grandson it is one of the games that we play together.
We have played them all this one is so much fun for all ages.