QuestionWill this adaptor work on a Danube river cruise? If I need a converter which one is compatible?
- Answer I just got back from Vienna where I used this adaptor for American two and three pin plugs. It is quite universal and I think it would work for you.
- Answer Yes, you can use this charger in North America.
QuestionI am in the US and wish to use my Argentine computer. I can’t see from the photo if this device will accept the Argentine “male’ plug and allow me to use it in the US.
- Answer Yes, it can fit the Argentine male plug. David M. - Insignia Support
- Answer Yes. I use all over the world.
- Answer Hi! This travel adapter does not have a surge protector included, but it does have a built-in thermal fuse that protects your devices from overcurrent. Viridiana E. Insignia Support. https://www.insigniaproducts.com/contact-us
QuestionI have 2 shavers and a cell phone to charge. I need an adapter and converter for Morocco and Egypt.
- Answer In Egypt, there is a cheap alternative. You can buy an single adaptor American plug to Egypt standards for less that $5 each locally for your electronics only.
QuestionCan i use this in US? My laptop has a EU charger, so i need an adapter for it, so i can use it in the states.
- Answer This model is designed for plugging into a 220V outlet such as those used in Europe. I recently traveled to Iceland and was able to plug this unit into a 220V outlet and it allowed me to plug my US 110V plug into it to run my US 110V devices. It also provided the ability to plug in a USB power cord so i could charge my phone.
- Answer Hello, Blb, This works just as a plug adapter, so the compatibility will depend on several factors such as the curling iron's voltage requirements, wattage and the country's voltage. For further assistance please follow the link at the end so we can gladly help you. Eduardo L - Insignia Support https://www.insigniaproducts.com/contact-us