Questions & Answers
- Question6.1 channels. I see the subwoofer. So where are the other 6 channels? Are there 6 speaker channels in-line in the soundbar? Can't much separation. (2 Answers)Answers
The speakers are built in to the soundbar. Some send the sound directly to the listener and some indirectly via reflection on the walls, to create a "virtual" surround sound field. Not as good as a real setup with discrete speakers, but on the other hand much less expensive and visually much less intrusive. Hope that helps...
- QuestionDoes this item include the mounting bracket, to connect directly to a Samsung 65" Curved Television? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat does 6.1 mean? (3 Answers)Answers
It really breaks down the discrete channels...there are 6 separate audio channels plus 1 subwoofer. A 6.2 system would have 2 subwoofers. A typical system a few years ago would have been a 5.1 where you had left, center,right front...left and right rear (hence the 5) and 1 subwoofer... Hope this makes sense..
- QuestionDoes this work with an LG smart tv and can the sound bar be moved to other locations away from the tv itself. (1 Answer)
- QuestionDescription says it fits up to 55" but how well does this fit under a Samsung Curved 65". Specifically, how does it look under the 65". (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan the volume be controlled with the tv remote (2 Answers)Answers
The volume can be controlled with the tv remote if you are connected through TVSOUNDCONNECT. However you have to go into the tv's settings and select bluetooth/ soundconnect and select the soundbar. I also have a 8500s samsung TV. So most likely if you have a samsung tv (a newer version) it will control the volume on the soundbar (if its samsung). I dont know why the above poster cant control his soundbar volume with the tv remote.
- QuestionI have this system how do I change the sound effects (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionDoes this have brackets that allow it to hook directly to the tv? I have a wall mount that can be adjusted for different locations in the room and really don't want to mount it stationary on the wall. I would like it to move with the tv. (1 Answer)
- QuestionThe description on BestBuy.com of this Samsung soundbar states that it is 6.1 channel. A reviewer states that it is actually 2.1 channel and the associated documentation from linked from 'docs' tab states that it is 2.1 channel. Which one is correct? (1 Answer)
- QuestionDoes this sound bar fit "comfortably" next to the curved stand of our Samsung 65 inch SUHD 9500 Series 9... This TV sits on a stand that is 48 inches long. Thanks for any guidance before we BUY! Pixie :) (1 Answer)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions