Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $49.99
- Answer 1st, disconnect so it doesn't connect automatically again. 2nd, put the earbuds inside and leave the charger case opened. 3rd, press one earpiece 4 times quickly and you'll see a blinking blue light. 4th, Repeat the other earbuds; press earbuds quickly 4 times quickly until a blinking blue light shows. Does not matter what side you do first. 5th, take both earpieces out and keep then from a far 2 inches and they should pair together. 6th, the L earpieces should be a solid white light and the R should be blue/white before connecting again to Bluetooth if you did it right. If the L is still blinking, just repeat steps 2-5 again. Last if it didn't work or you did something wrong, just repeat the whole process again as I had the same problem and it automatically fixed my problem. P.s I've read the manual that I had in my box- Troubleshooting section. https://www.jlabaudio.com/pages/manuals your's in the JBUDS Air v2 if your wondering.
QuestionMy jlabs jbuds air are not linking with eachother . when paired with my phone only one ear piece pairs...
- Answer Here’s what you do. Hold the left button down for 3 seconds, right button down for 3 seconds. Once they’re both flashing blue/white and connecting to your phone as two different devices, you then forget the Bluetooth device to both of them. Then, find the nearest river/lake/swamp and use them and the charging case in a rock skipping competition because I’ve tried literally everything and nothing works. The right and left chambers of US congress pair better than the right and left jlab earbuds.
QuestionIs it possible to just use one?
- Answer You can set up which ear bud you want as the primary earbud. By factory the right ear bud will be the one to connect to your phone. Let's say you loose the Right earbud like me. And think the whole thing is now useless. BUT BEHOLD!!!! Get the left earbud and hold down the power button for about 6 seconds till it blinks blue and white. Go to Bluetooth on your phone and WALLLAAA!!! YOUR LEFT EARBUD IS NOW PRIMARY. DOWNFALL:/ NO VOLUME UP:/
QuestionShould I put the earbuds back in the case when I’m not using them or leave them out? I’m worried that it will overcharge the battery. Thanks!
- Answer I put mine back in the case at work when I go to break and leave them in it overnight as well. The case itself is a smart charger, once they reach 100% the case will stop charging. I usually just use the right one at work and when I put it back in the case it only charges that one, not the left because it's already charged. Hope this helps
QuestionHow is the microphone in this? Good for calls? Can we hear from both Left and Right speaker while taking calls ?
- Answer Mine are awful for calls (and music). Only the right one works, and people cannot hear me clearly.
QuestionIf you lose only one of the earbuds, can I replace it somehow without getting a whole new earbud set?
- Answer You can go to the JLab website and purchase a single replacement earbud for the right and left. You can even get a new case.
- Answer Yes. It has bluetooth capabilities.
- Answer No they stop charging when they are finished, but I usually take them out when they are done, but that's cause I'm OCD. Lol
QuestionHow are these in terms of stay in the ear while working out? (running, cardio, spinning ect)
- Answer I use them while walking on the treadmill and they are great for staying in the ears. I did put the bands around the buds that came with them so they fit snugly. Never have had one fall out.
QuestionMY LEFT EAR BUD STOPPED WORKING AND I TRIED RE PAIRING AND NO SUCCESS , WHY????? RETURNING THEM TO BEST BUY
- Answer I have a pair of jlab earbuds and they left earpiece quit working
- Answer It still works. I had one in the case still and the other was still working.
QuestionCan you pair these earbuds to two devices (for example, a phone and a smartwatch) so that I can use them with either device? What issues would I need to worry about with doing so?
- Answer Hey curiousd, The buds will remember up to eight devices, and connect to the last device that they were paired to. They are not multi-point, so if you are trying to simultaneously connect two devices, you will not be able to do so. When you get a chance, please reach out to us either via email firstname.lastname@example.org or shoot us a call at 405.445.7219 Monday-Thursday between 8am-5pm p.t Friday 8am-3pm p.t so that we may provide you with further specifications. We want to help you #FINDYOURGO JLab Audio
QuestionHi there, I am planning on getting these ones, but do you know if I can perform sport activities such as running, biking, jumping, etc? I do not know if they will stay put or just fall off my ears. Thanks.
- Answer I jump roped with them and they didn't fall out of my ears. The right ear felt like it was close, but it stayed in. My previous type of wireless earbuds did.
QuestionHow is the Latency on these when watching Movies or youtube video's? is there any sync(Delay) issues?
- Answer Depends on what you are watching. They do have a great sound for the price. Straight up music they sound really nice and crisp with a nice low end on bass boost mode. Me as a musician (drummer) I like watching drum videos or covers. I notice there is a delay of about .25 to .5 of a second between hits which i find it to be very bad. It also depends on the device you are using them on. I did notice that when on a mobile device, the delay is not there or extremely minimal. When I pair them to my gaming PC and try to watch cover videos, that's when the delay is extremely noticeable.
- Answer It’s a USB, it just doesn’t have the metal case they usually have. Plug it into the open bit of the USB port and you should be good to go.