The TCL Alto 6+ sound bar is the perfect way to immerse yourself in your favorite entertainment with bigger, clearer sound. It’s Roku TV Ready and designed to work seamlessly with your TCL Roku TV, so you’ll enjoy smooth setup and easy access to sound settings. Dolby Digital decoding maximizes sound clarity and creates incredible room-filling virtual surround sound. Experience deep, rich bass with the wireless subwoofer to make movies and music truly come to life. Stream all your favorite music and podcasts from apps like Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, and more, wirelessly from your smartphone, tablet, or laptop with Bluetooth® wireless technology. Alto 6+ lets you enjoy your favorite entertainment even more with three specialized sound modes for Movies, Music, and TV. The Movie mode lets you hear the dialogue with precise clarity and feel the impact of punches or explosions in intense action scenes. Music mode enables you to hear instruments, vocals, and bass with pristine accuracy. Finally, TV mode isolates ambient sound from speech, enabling you to focus on content without getting distracted by background noise.
Roku TV Ready
Enjoy smoother setup, easy access to sound settings, and compatibility with your TCL Roku TV remote.
Dolby Digital decoding maximizes sound clarity and creates incredible room-filling virtual surround sound.
Wireless subwoofer for pulse-pounding bass
Experience deep, rich bass to make movies and music truly come to life. Feel the beats in music and the impact of an action scene in movies. And because it’s wireless, you can place the subwoofer virtually anywhere to adjust your exposure to bass.
Stream Music Wirelessly
Stream all your favorite music and podcasts from apps like Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, and more, wirelessly from your smartphone, tablet, or laptop with Bluetooth® wireless technology.
Loud, clear sound in a compact design
Enjoy your favorite movies, TV shows, and music with enhanced sound quality.
Specialized Sound Modes
Bring movies, music, and TV to life. Sound modes are fine-tuned to deliver content-adapted entertainment.
Quick, Hassle-free Setup
Connect your TV via HDMI ARC with a single cable, or if your TV isn’t compatible with HDMI, you can connect using the optical input.
Included Wall Mounting Kit
Provides a step-by-step guide for easy mounting and includes a mounting template to ensure that you get it right the first time.
A:AnswerThis TCL Alto soundbar can connect to most TVs via HDMI ARC, Optical, AUX, or Bluetooth. For further assistance, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information and a description of what you need help with. Hope this helps! Thank you, TCL Customer Support
A:AnswerI had this problem with mine. The Quick Start Guide provided in the box does not include the manual pairing instructions - you have to get the full user manual from the TCL website. Here are the instructions for manually pairing the Alto 6+ subwoofer:
1. Make sure the sound bar and wireless subwoofer are properly connected to the power supply. Turn on the sound bar.
2. Press and hold the Input Select button (the one with the square with the arrow going into it) on the sound bar main unit or the remote control, until the 4 LEDs on the front of the sound bar start flashing.
3. Press the Pair button on the back of the subwoofer until the amber light starts to flash quickly.
4. The amber light on the subwoofer should go solid after a few seconds and the four lights on the sound bar should stop flashing. Once this happens they will be properly paired.
5. If the amber light on the subwoofer doesn't go solid after two minutes, pairing has failed. Unplug both units for 3 minutes, plug them back in, and repeat the process.
5. Once pairing is successful, power cycle the sound bar a couple of times to make sure that the subwoofer stays paired to the main unit. The amber light on the back of the subwoofer should go from solid to slow blink when the sound bar powers off, and then from slow blink back to solid when the sound bar powers on.
A:AnswerAny soundbar can be mounted to the TV with the proper bracket.
Best Buy may not sell them idk? But i got one off of Amazon so i know for sure they sell them. You bolt it into the back of the swivel/wall mounting bracket.
A:AnswerCurrently, our TCL Alto soundbars are not designed to pair with headphones or other speakers. The Bluetooth feature can be used to pair with audio sources that also support Bluetooth, like a phone, tablet, etc. Hope this helps! Thank you, TCL Customer Support