Questions & Answers
- QuestionI got one installed yesterday, sound & look much better than the previous models. But can't get the Apple car play to work. Any tips? (2 Answers)Answers
Make sure that "carplay" is turned on in your iPhone settings. Also make sure you have the latest firmware for the JVC head unit. Updated firmware can be found here.... http://www.jvc.net/cs/car/firmware/2016/kwv820bt/
- QuestionI have a 07 Envoy, when i turn my car off the stereo stays on until i open my door. If i have this unit installed, will my truck still do this? (3 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this have a bass jack on the back & dose it come with a remote? (2 Answers)
- QuestionWill this allow play back of dvd movies along with mp3//flac dvd data discs? (1 Answer)
- QuestionDoes it has built-in GPS? (4 Answers)Answers
The CarPlay system connects to your Apple device and gives you complete control over the apple map App through the view screen. It works very well… The only problem I have with the unit is this: I prefer Google maps (not Apple Maps) and no google apps are supported. There are no other GPS services that are supported through the system.
- QuestionDo the Best Buy have installation service for this one? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI have a 2010 town and country all I need is Bluetooth/back up camera/dvd connection to rear dvd players and Sirius hookup can this unit work for me (0 Answers)
- Questionwill this stereo utilize the apply car play totally on bluetooth or does it require a direct connect to take advantage of this? Also, if it does have the direct connect, will it charge my iphone? (2 Answers)Answers
Connecting to Carplay requires a direct connection from cables that are provided. The connection has female USB connections for your lightning or other Apple cords. This will also charge your phone. Think only highend models have any Carplay bluetooth connection.
- QuestionMy radio keeps resetting while playing and if it does it several times in a row i get a "startup error" message. The only way to get rid of the message is to turn the car completely off and remove the key from the ignition. (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionIs this compatible with a 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited? (2 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions