Questions & Answers
- QuestionBasically, all I want out of this is to be able to download books from the library and read w/o having to run out of ram . Will this unit work well and is it light weigh to hold for a couple of hours? Also, need to be sure of sharpness and clarity? (3 Answers)Answers
When it works the screen resolution and the memory is sufficient for reading books from the library. Unfortunately it's not a reliable product. I had the 8.9 inch version which failed to power on twice. The first time it failed to turn on just over 30 days I bought it. The second time was after 9 months and I can't replace it again because I lost the receipt.
- QuestionCan you please list the RAM? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionCan a sim card be used for Verizon data pkan (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat is the largest microSD card that can be used? 64g, 128g? (2 Answers)
- QuestionWhat Stylus pens are compatible with this tablet? (1 Answer)Answers
- Questiondoes this laptop have windows 10.and is it better than other tablets. (1 Answer)
- QuestionDoes Microsoft Office come pre-loaded on the tablet? If not, is it free to download? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan I use this with my exercise equiptment to get workout programs? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionCan the one card go beyond 16 gigs (0 Answers)
- QuestionI'm looking to buy a tablet for my mom and her primary language is Chinese, I know I could change the language but will she be able to write traditional Chinese, not using pinyin, on this tablet? Thanks! (1 Answer)Answers
Instead of using the default keyboard on the tablet, download a keyboard app with Chinese writing input with traditional Chinese (HK/Taiwan). They are available on google playstore or by searching via Google. All free, and configuration is not difficult. Your mom would absolutely love it! It works very well and I use it all the time. I hate pinyin input as well...
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions