The company obligated under AppleCare+ in the United States is AppleCare Service Company, Inc., an Arizona corporation and wholly owned subsidiary of Apple Inc., doing business in Texas as Apple CSC Inc.
Theft and Loss insurance coverage is underwritten by New Hampshire Insurance Company NAIC#23841.
- Service coverage is available only for the iPhone and its original included accessories that are defective in materials or workmanship or for batteries that retain less than 80 percent of their original capacity. The replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability. There are no service fees or deductibles for mechanical failures.
- Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
- Express Replacement Service is not available under the screen replacement service fee or deductible.
- Theft and loss coverage requires you to have Find My iPhone enabled on your device at the time it is lost or stolen. During the theft or loss claims process, you will be asked to erase your missing device, disable it, and transfer ownership before you can be issued a new device.
- Device must have been purchased within two years of repair date. Coverage only applies for future repairs. Terms and Conditions apply.
To ensure that you can sign in and access Find My iPhone, it's important to remember your Apple ID and password and keep your account information up to date. If you use two-factor authentication for Apple ID, it's recommended that you add an additional trusted phone number to your account so that you can receive the six-digit verification code required to sign in, even if your iPhone is missing.