The company obligated under AppleCare+ in the United States is AppleCare Service Company, Inc., an Arizona corporation and wholly owned subsidiary of Apple Inc., doing business in Texas as Apple CSC Inc.
AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss is underwritten by American Security Insurance Company (NAIC 42978; Principal Address: 260 Interstate North Circle SE, Atlanta, GA 30339, 1-305-253-2244; Jurisdiction: Washington, D.C. and all states in the United States except New Hampshire; Domicile: Delaware). In New Hampshire, the underwriter is Standard Guaranty Insurance Company. In Montana, the underwriter is American Bankers Insurance Company of Florida. These companies operate under the trade name Assurant.
1. Service coverage is available only for the iPhone and its original included accessories that are defective in materials or workmanship or for batteries that retain less than 80 percent of their original capacity. The replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability.
2. Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
3. Express Replacement Service is not available under the screen replacement service fee or deductible.
4. Theft and loss coverage requires you to have Find My iPhone enabled on your device at the time it is lost or stolen. During the theft or loss claims process, you will be asked to erase your missing device, disable it, and transfer ownership before you can be issued a new device.
To ensure that you can sign in and access Find My iPhone, it's important to remember your Apple ID and password and keep your account information up to date. If you use two-factor authentication for Apple ID, it's recommended that you add an additional trusted phone number to your account so that you can receive the six-digit verification code required to sign in, even if your iPhone is missing.
Service coverage may be subject to certain restrictions.
AppleCare+ for iPhone
Your iPhone goes everywhere with you.
Protect it with AppleCare+.
Protection for your iPhone from the people who know your Apple products best. AppleCare+ includes accidental damage protection.1 Theft and Loss option available. Choose the plan that is right for you.
One stop for technical support.
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone2
- Mail-in or carry-in repairs
- Express Replacement Service3
Hardware coverage for your iPhone.
- Hardware coverage for your iPhone, battery1, and included earphones and accessories
- Coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling, each subject to a service fee of $29 for screen damage, or $99 for any other damage, plus applicable tax
Choose AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss.
Get coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage, theft, or loss, each subject to a deductible of:
- $29 for screen-only damage
- $99 for any other accidental damage
- $149–$269 for theft or loss,4 based on your iPhone model
- Includes iOS, iCloud and Apple-branded iPhone apps
- Help connecting to wireless networks
How to buy AppleCare+ for your iPhone.
Monthly AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss plans are only available in store.
We are an Apple Authorized Service Provider.
Our technicians are Apple-trained, so you can trust us with all your Apple devices. We use genuine Apple parts to deliver Apple-certified repairs. Our repairs are guaranteed for 90 days or the remaining term of your Apple warranty or AppleCare+ coverage, whichever is longer. Learn more ›
Get service and support for your iPhone.
Best Buy service for AppleCare Products.
Schedule an appointment at a Best Buy store.
Apple service for AppleCare Products.
AppleCare+ Monthly Pay Plan.
If you need to update your billing preferences on your AppleCare+ Monthly Pay Plan for iPhone, please contact 1-800-433-5778.
How to file a Theft and Loss claim.4
Sign in with your Apple ID and you'll be guided through the process.