Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $949.99
with activation today
The previous price was $999.99
Questioni am travelling abroad with my phone. does the unlocked phone work with carriers in singapore, india and nepal?
- Answer Hello there. Although this Galaxy S21+ 5G is unlocked, we would suggest contacting the carrier to ensure their services can be added. Thank you for asking this question. ^Kayla
- Answer The S21 does not
- Answer Hey there, NanaJ. If a phone comes unlocked, you have the option of which carrier's service is connected to the device. We would suggest contacting the carrier to ensure their services can be added. Thank you for asking this question. ^Kayla
- Answer Yes you just transfer your sim cards from your current active phone to this phone and it works!! I just tried it today and it worked wonders!
- Answer If bought unlocked yes.
QuestionCan the Samsung S21+ 5G Phantom Violet 256GB unlocked phone be activated on an existing 4-line Cricket account, replacing one of the other phones?
- Answer Hello. Although this Galaxy S21+ 5G is unlocked, we would suggest contacting the carrier to ensure their services can be added. Thank you for asking this question. ^Kayla
QuestionCan this phone be used on an existing Samsung fast-charging pad or does it require the purchase of a newer charging pad as well.
- Answer Hello, Al. I have included a link that shows compatible charging pads for the Galaxy S21+ 5G. If the one you have is not listed, it would require a separate purchase. Thank you for asking this question. ^Kayla https://www.samsung.com/us/smartphones/galaxy-s21-5g/accessories/
QuestionI to buy this product before I relocate. Will Galaxy S21+ US version UNCOLCKED be able to convert or work in all international destination.
- Answer Yes. That should not be a problem
QuestionWhy is the S21+ such a ripoff. It is the same phone aside from a bigger screen and Battery but for $200 more.. Shouldn't the S21+ be an ACTUAL Middle Ground UPGRADE between the Ultra and S21 since it cost $1,000.. I don't see the S21+ worth the money..
- Answer I just a day ago. I had the note 20 and the s20. I like this phone far better. I also got it on sale at best buy for 799. I thought it was worth it.