Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $159.99
The previous price was $199.99
QuestionWhat is the difference between the wireless charging AirPods and the non- wireless charging ones??
- Answer The AirPods with the wireless charging have a different case that allow them to charge on a wireless charger pad. The non wireless AirPods have a regular a charging case that need to be plugged in with a lighting connector to charge.
QuestionWhat’s the difference between Apple AirPods wireless charging case and the regular charging case if both need charging?
- Answer Hummergirl, The answer is in your question. The difference between the wireless case and the regular case is the fact that you can charge the wireless case by placing it on a charging pad and not have to plug in a charging cable directly in to it but that is an option should you not have a charging pad.
QuestionCan you charge these with the regular charging cable or do you need to buy a wireless charging device? I can just afford the AirPods but not the other one...
- Answer You can charge them with the regular usb charger as well
- Answer It is very wise to buy some type of ear hooks/covers as they will fall right out without them, especially running, you’ll never know until it’s too late. A new AirPod replacement cost $80, AirPod covers cost $8, which one are you gonna get ? They are designed to lock into the ear, they work for sure, just find your comfort. Hope this helps you decide. Protect your investment...
- Answer The 199 pair or 2nd edition has the wireless charging capability and apparently has better Audio. You don’t have to purchase the wireless charging if you don’t want and than pay 159.00 as the same price as the 1st edition. Just different options if you have a wireless charging pad for your devices.
QuestionDo you have to buy a wireless charger if you have the wireless charging AirPods? Does a wireless charger come with the wireless charging AirPods?
- Answer No, it does not come with a wireless charger for the wireless charging case.
QuestionWhy haven’t these released yet?
- Answer I just called Best Buy and talked to their customer service and the lady told me that they are out of inventory and did not know when they would get more. She said there were pre-orders available which is kind of weird because I clicked the last couple days on the pre-order button and it kept saying they were not available to ship to my area. Now it says sold out. So my conclusion is that Best Buy got very, very few of this first batch. Hopefully they will get more soon.
QuestionDoes the AirPods come with this charging case? Does the wireless charging pad come with the AirPods?
- Answer The Airpods come with the new version of the charging case that can be used with a charging pad. The charging pad is NOT included in the purchase but Airpods come with OEM wall charger and USB cord.
- Answer By the looks it, only directly through Apple with your purchase.
QuestionGrandson lost his airpods. School office has them but say they are not his because they should emit a sound when placed close to the phone. Do they need to be programmed "connected" to a specific phone? How is this done?
- Answer They should connect right to his phone as soon as the phone goes near to them or else if he had find your iphone on then he can ping the airpods usng the phone
QuestionDoes the charging case hold a charge after it is unplugged and/or not placed on the wireless platform or does it only charge when plugged in?
- Answer The case holds then charge and uses it to recharge the Airpods as needed. Eventually, both with need charging. You can go quite awhile without charging the case, depending on your usage .
- Answer No. Apple might be coming out with that feature on the updated ones soon so if that feature is important wait a couple months.
- Answer No the apple watch charger does not work to charge Airpods
- Answer You can charge the AirPods wirelessly on a Qi charging mat with the case. The only option to charge with the non wireless charging case is with the lightning cable included with the device.
- Answer Take it to an Apple store. They might replace it for you if it’s under warranty or give you the option to repair or get a replacement.
QuestionI have a pair of AirPods that are 2 years old. Looking for an upgrade but I'm a little confused. The 199 wireless charging case port for the lightning USB cable...is it for the new USB - C port like on the new MacBook pros or is it like on the iPad?
- Answer Neither. Just your typical iPhone charger!