Questions & Answers
- Answer No, it's an optional purchase. I do recommend it since it is such a high purchase though.
QuestionHow long does the warenty last
- Answer When you buy the phone you will have 30 days to buy protection from Applecare for $90 for 2 years, which super cheap if you will compare with Sprint plan. If anything will go wrong with a phone they will give you a new one, not refurbished!!! No cost to you at all...
QuestionSo if you already pre-ordered your iphone x but you notcied its a $100 more at BB website. Can you still price match?
- Answer I just contacted them about the same thing and they said "No". It would have to be an unlocked version and since they dont offer an unlocked version, they are able to charge more and not price match.
QuestionHow much money is going to be given back in your trade in an Iphone 7? Does Iphone forever still work?
- Answer It's still available. And yes, it still works. But, you must do it through sprint.
- Answer You have to pay the full sales tax up front.
QuestionWhat's the size comparison of this phone vs the 8 or the 8 plus? Is it somewhere in between?
- Answer The iPhone X's screen size is 5.8" compared to the new iPhone 8 plus' screen size, which is 5.5". The regular iPhone 8's screen size is 4.7".
- Answer Don't really need to put anything down on the new phone. Check with your Service Provider to see what other offer they may have. Hope this helps.
QuestionIs the 24 month payment plan through Sprint or through Best Buy? Meaning will the monthly price be wrapped into my Spring bill or there will be another bill from Best Buy.
- Answer You purchase at Best Buy picking the lease plan or monthly etc. but it goes on your sprint bill just like at a sprint store
QuestionMy husband and I both have iPhones on the same Verizon account. If I upgrade my iPhone 6 to the X, can we transfer his phone # and stored data from his iPhone 4 to my iPhone 6? Can BB help with this?
- Answer Yes you can. If your husbands iphone 4 is backed up on your computer or Mac (or iCloud), you would reset your iPhone 6 to factory settings. You would then insert your husbands SIM card into your iPhone 6. You would then restore your iPhone 6 to your husbands backup of his iPhone 4 (through your computer, Mac, or iCloud). Hope this helps :-)
- Answer Yes.
- Answer Yes you can purchase just the iPhone and add it to your current Sprint plan if you desire.
- Answer Apparently not! I requested to receive an email and didn’t get one! I thought this was the whole idea, to preorder!!!
QuestionWe have Verizon service. And if we buy the iPhone X from Verizon, we can turn in our iPhone 6S to Verizon (which we owe $300) and they will zero our account out. If we buy the iPhone X from BB, can we still turn in the iPhone 6S to BB for the same thing
- Answer Yes, I don't see why not
- Answer Knowing that Apple normally doesnt give out huge price drops during the holidays, I figure you would have to wait till the holidays come by. Your best bet is to look into previous years Holiday prices on all of their devices.