Questions & Answers
- QuestionThe 32GB is supposed to have 3GB RAM, so be careful (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhy dont the speakers work... I purchased 2 of these,I thought the first was broken because the speaker volume was so low I figured for sure it was a lemon..The second was the same..If you will be needing any speaker volume to listen to media,Forget it !! (4 Answers)Answers
How could you have purchased this product when the launch date is May 2, 2017? Maybe you are commenting on the old BLU R1. The problems of speakers that may have existed with the old BLU R1 may have been corrected by the new BLU R1 Plus 4G LTE. I took advantage of the deal and ordered one BLU R1 Plus and whatever happens, $109 is not such a big money to gamble on the product. All I know is that Blu Products have really improved recently when you consider the affordability with other expensive products and I hope the new BLU R1 4G LTE would be what I expected it to be..
- QuestionAlthough this R1 PLUS includes a case, many have complained that they have not received it inside product box. Since I do not find any custom case, I would like to know if the Case offered by BLU, according to photos of the product, is included or not?? (4 Answers)
- QuestionIs there an adapter I can get to put a memory card in the second sim slot? (3 Answers)
- QuestionCan i use it in Argentina with Movistar? i think its gsm (2 Answers)Answers
Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE 2G bands GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 3G bands HSDPA 850 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 4G bands LTE band 2(1900), 4(1700/2100), 7(2600), 12(700), 17(700) Speed HSPA 42.2/11.5 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps GPRS Yes EDGE Yes i live in Mexico and use a chip from movistar or Telcel or att, all work fine.
- QuestionDoes this work with t-mobile wifi caling? (1 Answer)
- QuestionI have a blu studio x, which has been great! The only problem is the cheap power button cover....breaks, and you can't turn on the phone. Does this phone have the same cheap cover? (0 Answers)
- Questionwhat about multi - touch? how it work? (0 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions