Questions & Answers
- QuestionWhich toner does this model use? (6 Answers)Answers
The TN630 is the standard capacity toner cartridge. It's advertised yield is about 1200 pages. The TN660 is the high capacity cartridge. It's advertised yield is about 2600 pages, and is the better deal by far. I highly recommend using only genuine Brother OEM toner cartridges. I have used after-market cartridges in the past but will never do so again. The quality of the toner is highly variable and you stand much more of a chance of toner leaking out and ruining your documents and possibly your printer as well. The same goes for refilling your toner cartridge yourself or at a local computer shop. I've never had good success doing that. Just my 2¢ worth...
- Questionauto duplex (6 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this printer compatible with Windows 10? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes the toner dry out if printer isn't used (2 Answers)Answers
Toner doesn't dry out which is why i got this, the toner will basically last forever and doesn't require any kind of normal use like ink jet printers do so the ink won't dry out, if you only print every so often then laser is definitely the way to go, no waited money on ink that doesn't get used or is waited cleaning the print head
- QuestionIs this printer compatible with an iMAC? (8 Answers)Answers
it should be, I use it with an ibook pro. I know my husband (who set it up) run into some extra work as we don't have a cd drive. He had to go to the brother website and download the program to install it. The one other thing that I noticed is that when using the usb cable to connect them, the ibook will only recognize the printer out of a specific usb port. If plugged into any of the other it flags it as not being connected but once I figured that out it has been easy to use.
- QuestionWhen did this printer first appear on the market? (1 Answer)
- Questioncan you scan a document and send it to an email address? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionExact Dimensions including hinges/power cord etc (4 Answers)
I have a space constrained cabinet that slides out with my printer on a slide. My max width across the face of the slide is 16 inches; can you tell me if this printer from front to back including protrusions of any kind (hinges, power cord etc) exceeds 16 inches? I have no problem with the dimension from side to side, only concern is the front to back dimension, the dimension as you face front panel to back side.Answers
- QuestionIs this a FAX machine, too? (6 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan I print directly from my ipad or iphone? (5 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions