Questions & Answers
- Questionhow many pics does the instax mini 8 camera take and how big are they (7 Answers)Answers
- QuestionThis is a Fuji camera, I have also seen a Polaroid that looks very similar. Are they the same camera? (5 Answers)Answers
sort of similar, though with this camera photos print automatically and with the polaroid you can choose which photos to print, also with the polaroid you can save pictures in your computer while with this Fujifilm there are no copies of the photos.
- QuestionIs there any way to upload the pictures to a computer? (5 Answers)
- QuestionIs there film already inside the camera when you buy it? (7 Answers)Answers
Unfortunately, no there is not. The film tends to be a little pricey (about $1 a picture) but if you find it sold and shipped by Amazon online, you can go to Best Buy and they will price match it for you. Get the savings and get the film without waiting for shipping.
- QuestionIs this camera suitable for an 11 year old. (6 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes these cameras run out of ink? (6 Answers)Answers
There is no 'ink'. A specific instax film is purchased and inserted into the camera. The picture is 'printed' directly onto the film and the camera pushes the picture out. This camera is similar to the old Polaroid cameras.
- QuestionWhat size are the photos? (6 Answers)Answers
They're not very big compared to a vintage Polaroid camera you'd find at a thrift store. The actual developed picture is about 4"x3". The quality is great and it develops with full vibrant colors within a couple minutes.
- Questiondoes film come with this camera? if not how much is film and and and how much comes in a package? (6 Answers)Answers
- Questionmemory card needed? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWould this camera take good pictures for concerts?? (4 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions