Questions & Answers
- 53100 038-00
Your price for this item is $249.99
- Answer The Hypervolt Plus(Black one) has all of the features that you love about the Hypervolt(silver), (Quiet Glide Technology, Pressure Sensor Technology, Unmatched Variability, Long Battery Life and a Stylish Lightweight Design), PLUS..... 30% more power. The Plus features the most powerful motor of any percussion device in the world, a 90-watt powerful brushless motor, (by comparison, the Hypervolt features a 60-watt motor). This device is distinguished by its signature "black matte color" and has been designed specifically for the power-seeking enthusiast.
QuestionWhat is the difference between the hypervolt 53100 038 00 and the hypervolt 2- 53200 038 00?
- Answer Hi there! The hypervoplt 2 is the more updated and upgraded version of the Hypervolt. It is smaller, lighter, more ergonomic, and more powerful! Please reach out to our HyperCare team firstname.lastname@example.org if we can assist with anything else!
QuestionHow would you go about using this on your back? It doesn't seem to extend long enough to reach.
- Answer Hi there! It can be tough to reach the back yourself. One recommendation we would have is to use the flat head attachment, but use the side of that attachment. That will give you a little more range and allow to reach different areas of the back. Please reach out to our HyperCare team at Hyperice.com if you have any other questions.
QuestionIt is the end of 2021, is there an app for android phones yet? I want to buy one, but feel as though I won't be getting my full monies worth if I can't use the app. I have a Samsung galaxy phone.
- Answer Hi Jae! Yes, the app is available for android phones now in the Google play store.
- Answer It has Bluetooth. So you can use the app which has workouts and it will automatically adjust the speed for you.
QuestionIs there a difference in the warranty offered (replacement vs repair) if the Hypervolt is purchased directly from Hyperice vs purchasing from Best Buy?
- Answer Hi there! No, there is no difference. The warranty will be valid if purchased directly through us or at Best Buy!
- Answer Hi there! All of our products/chargers are compatible with outlets and voltage between 110-240V, so you are safe to use it with any international adapter. Please reach out to our HyperCare team at hyperice.com if you have any further questions!
- Answer Hi there! Our Hypervolt GO does not include the bluetooth feature, so that would be a good option if you don't want the bluetooth. Also, the bluetooth feature is something that does not have to be used if you do not want to. Please reach out to our HyperCare team at Hyperice.com if you have any other questions.
QuestionMy Hyperice is only 2 years old and not overly used yet it has just started randomly speeding up when in use and difficult to start. It is also smells like something is burning after about 5 minutes. Is this a typical life span for this product?
- Answer Hey there! We are sorry to hear about your device, we will need to get that device into our repair shop for a fix! Please reach out to our HyperCare team on Hyperice.com for instructions on how to send that device in for a repair, this is not normal. We look forward to hearing from you!
QuestionWhen is Best Buy going to update the specs for "53100 038-00"? It inaccurately shows 90 watts but the Hyperice site shows 60 watts. Consumers should be aware.
- Answer Hey there! Thanks for letting us know about this issue, we have brought the issue up with BestBuy and look forward to getting the watts switched on the specs. We appreciate you bringing it to attention.
QuestionHow long does the battery last? Long use time is not specific enuff... How deep is the movement from top to bottom of the stroke?
- Answer The last time is more than enough to give you what you need; approximately two hours +. The movement is totally deep tissue; this is not a weak machine.
QuestionMy current two year old Hypervolt can no longer be used. The battery/handle part does not stay on as all of the plastic clips that hold it on to the gun has broken (due to vibration?). Is this new model any better? Has this issue been addressed?
- Answer Hey there! We are sorry to hear about your device, we would love to get this device repaired for you! Please reach out to our HyperCare team directly on Hyperice.com so we can get that device up and running again. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Answer The attachments and the number of settings.
QuestionDoes it only work with Bluetooth or can you use it without since it doesn’t have an app for androids.
- Answer You don’t need Bluetooth to use it