Questions & Answers
QuestionThe caption on the photo implies it's a 6-FOOT (6') cable. But then the cable length box says it's a 6-INCH (0.500' = 1/2 foot) cable. Which is correct?? Should the photo caption say 6" rather than 6'?
- Answer The cable cord itself is 6 feet long. I'm not certain what the 6 inches is referencing. I hope this helps!
QuestionStill waiting for my HP Printer to be delivered... You must have these cables for the printer to work???
- Answer Depends on your printer model. Many newer HP printer models allow wifi-only installation - Although wifi installation is slightly more complicated, No cables are needed with wifi.
QuestionUSB cord from laptop to printerwill this cable work on my printer? it is a Brother/model # MFC-J835W. I am trying to connect my laptop to my printer for printing out e-mails etc. without the use o fa wifi connection.
- Answer yes it will. as a matter of fact, that is the only type of cable that will work
QuestionI have an Acer desktop with a 3.0 USB port (according to a label on the front). Will the Insignia 2.0 male to male cable work with my Acer?
- Answer Yes I believe it will work as long as the printer has the same connection port. 3.0 I believe states it's speed.
- Answer yes. It is a standard USB cable.
- Answer This cable works for most peripherals that have a USB Type B female port.
- Answer If your printer has a USB-B female port, this cable should work.
- Answer If your computer has a USB Type A port and your printer has a USB type B port, this cable should work.
QuestionWhat is the fastest data transfer speed, in Mbps, supported by this high speed A/B USB cable? What country manufactures this cable?
- Answer This cable supports 480Mbps. Made in China
QuestionI want to connect my fax machine oon. The hp envy photo 2855 it said I need a fax cord what is that
- Answer This is not a fax cord.
- Answer This cable works for most printers with a USB Type B port.
- Answer Yes, this cable works for most USB Type B enabled devices.
QuestionWill this work with a 10-year old ASUS computer and an HP model C4700 printer.? If it doesn't work, can I return it and get my money back?
- Answer Yes it would work fine for that application ...
- Answer Yes it does connect to a MacBook Pro. I have one and had no issue with connection
- Answer This cable can connect a printer to a computer.