Questions & Answers
- QuestionWhat amp breaker I need to install when I am doing a new wiring? (3 Answers)Answers
The LG 6.3 cu. ft. Capacity Electric Single Oven Range with True Convection and EasyClean™, Model # LRE3082ST must be installed and grounded on a branch circuit by a qualified technician in accordance with the National Electrical code ANSI/NFPA NO. 70 - latest edition. All wiring should conform to Local and NEC codes and regulations. Some local codes do not allow grounding through the neutral wire so it will require a 4-conductor UL listed range cord or 4 wire conduit connection. Check with your building codes on what you should use. This range requires a single-phase, 3 wire, A.C 120/208V or 120/240V 60Hz electrical system. A range cord rated at 40 amps with 120/240 minimum volt range is required. If a 50 amp range cord is used, it should be marked for use with 13/8” diameter connection openings. This appliance may be connected by means of conduit or power cord...^IFV
- QuestionIs the width really 24.81"? (1 Answer)
- Questionhow do you clean the control panel? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs the depth measurement including the handle on the oven door? If it is what is the depth minus the handle? (1 Answer)
- Questionfans bowing hot air ? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionMy new range has not been delivered yet. Can I use my old 3 wire power cord on the new range which should have a 4 wire connection on the back? (7 Answers)Answers
You will need either a 3-prong or 4-prong power cord, depending on the type of outlet your residence has. If your house was built prior to 1996, its probably a 3-prong outlet. If it was built 1996 or later, its probably a 4-prong outlet. Check first. If you're installing a 3-prong cord on this stove, there is a little pre-installed copper jumper across two of the contacts on the back of the range. If you're installing a 4-prong cord, you remove the jumper and connect the 4 wires to the 4 contacts. The installation manual explains it pretty well.
- QuestionThis is the only glass top stove that says not to use anything but a paper towel and a glass top cleaner, such as Weiman's, to clean the top of the stove. Why only a paper towel and not the little red pads of Weiman's that I've used on other glass tops? (1 Answer)Answers
The instructions for cleaning the Glass/Ceramic Cooktop on the LG - 6.3 Cu. Ft. Self-Cleaning Freestanding Electric Convection Range - Black Stainless Steel, Model # LRE3083BD caution against using scrub pads or abrasive cleaning pads. The instructions recommend using Ceramic Cooktop Cleaners lists Weiman CookTop Cleaning Cream, Cerama Bryte, Golden Ventures Cerama Bryte and Easy-Off 3 in 1 Glass Top Cleaner Spray as approved cleaners. It also instructs that you use a dry cloth or paper towel after rinsing with clear water to remove all cleaning residue. You are not restricted to just the use of paper towels. Always follow the instructions provided by the manufacturer on the package of the cleaner that you are using...^IFV
- QuestionCan you get it without the hideous blue interior? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionWhy does burner ignition keep shutting off while trying to cook on smooth top? Every burner does this. I don't mean the cycling on/off of heat under pan--- I mean the stove burners turn OFF about 5 minutes after starting to cook. (0 Answers)
- QuestionWhat size are the cooking elements (1 Answer)Answers
This unit comes with 5 cooking elements and the size are: left rear: 6 in. – 1200 Watt, right rear: 6 in. – 1200 Watt, center rear: 7 in. – 100 Watt (warming), left front: 9 in., 6 in. – 3200 Watt, 1400 Watt, right front: 9 in. – 2500 Watt.