Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $36.99
The previous price was $59.99
- Answer You'd be surprised that the cold water feels just fine. I wanted the one with hot as well, but didn't want to drill through the wooden sink cabinet to attach it. My husband and I both had that same question, and we agree -- no problem with the cold water.
- Answer You may have already found out, but water pressure forces the spring-loaded nozzle down from behind the guard when you activate it.
- Answer We use it on two kind of seats: regular and elongated even better.
QuestionWhat accessories come with the bidet kit and are there extra attachment's for it, Can the valve's be joined together hot n cold, Thank you!
- Answer You'll receive the splitter, hose and sprayer unit. For me the cold water works wonders. trying to create the right mix of hot and cold water would be too difficult while trying to clean up. Only using hot could be painful.
QuestionI have difficulty getting all of the bowel movement residue cleaned from my bottom. How long does it usually take for the steam of water to clean this residue from your bottom. Frequently, as I dry myself with a small toilet paper wipe I see brown stains
- Answer Move your bottom around to get everything. A minute or two. If I wipe and I still don’t see clean I rinse again.
- Answer I ground down the back of the seat and then wet sanded with 400 paper. Good luck to all
QuestionWill this work on a round toilet I have bought a different one and it did not work on the round toilet
- Answer I don't see why not, but, all seats are different, mine worked which is an elongated seat, but again, I do have a bit of an angle down of the seat with the bidet on. This left a seemingly large gap nearest the bidet. It works well though and have no problems with it. The company, I heard from other reviews is very quick to respond and send other parts if needed.
- Answer Only when needed. You turn valve on and then adjust pressure as you need. One of the best products I have ever purchased.
QuestionCan you use bide water or regular flush water to flush down regular toilet paper with bidet installed ?c
- Answer Yes, you can. This hooks up with a slitter right to your toilet water line. One part goes to the bidet and the other to your toilet.
- Answer Only having installed it for a day, I'm not sure. All the parts seem pretty solid, and I don't anticipate any problems. I know, a dumb answer...