Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $199.99
- Answer Yes it definitely has to be plugged into the wall outlet to play
QuestionDoes this need WiFi to function or can it simply be used as a Bluetooth speaker through my cell phone?
- Answer No WiFi needed. Just connect with any of your Bluetooth devices and it will be good to go.
- Answer The Uxbridge speaker can't be paired with other speakers, no.
QuestionCan I link my Apple account to this speaker, I recently bought it but haven’t received yet. I’m trying to figure out if I should change it!
- Answer It is possible to link your Apple Music account through the Amazon Alexa app, yes.
QuestionCan two of any of the Marshall speakers be linked together and paired as a system to an Audiotechnica Bluetooth turntable via the bluetooth feature?
- Answer No, this setup isn't possible with any of the Marshall Speakers.
QuestionI LOVE Marshall speakers. I have a dozen products of theirs. I just got the UX Bridge and I am trying to whole room stereo (Everywhere) with an Alexas Show. I can't get it to play independent of the Show. Can anyone out there help me?
- Answer We'd love to help, please reach out to email@example.com for assistance.
Questiondoes this speaker have to be plugged into a power outlet to work? Or will it work wirelessly as well? Thank you!
- Answer The Uxbridge speakers need to be plugged in to a power source to function. The Stockwell II, Kilburn II and the Tufton are the portable models.
QuestionDoes this have all the features that an echo has but Marshall’s? Or would you need an echo as well?
- Answer The most were you actually does have all the features of echo