Questions & Answers
- QuestionA guide or instructions for use of the PNY 64GB Turbo USB 3.0 Flash Drive? Thank you (9 Answers)Answers
It's extra storage usable on any device with a USB port (should be backward compatible so it works in a USB 2.0 connection as well). Simply plug it into your laptop, desktop, or tablet and treat it as a drive, which it is. It's a great tool to move files from one device to another.
- QuestionCan these USB drives be encrypted? (10 Answers)Answers
Of course, selective the drive when you reformat and select that you want it encrypted or partition the drive and encrypt a particular partition. External thumb drives is viewed the same as internal hard drives, the difference is you can remove the external drive and carry it out around.
- QuestionI have a Samsung smart TV; can this flash drive be used on a smart TV.? (10 Answers)
- Questionwill this work with windows 10 ? (5 Answers)
- QuestionHow many pictures can you down load on this flash drive? (5 Answers)Answers
- Question2.0 vs 3.0 (10 Answers)Answers
The main difference between USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 is speed. USB 2.0 has a max speed of 480Mbps (Mega bits per second,) which converts to 60MBps (Mega Bytes per second.) Mbps vs MBps: MBps number will always be 8x smaller than the Mbps number. USB 3.0 has a much higher max speed of 5Gbps (Giga bits per second, ie 1024Mbps) which translates to 640MBps. 640MBps vs 60MBps, hence why USB 3.0 is advertised as 10x faster than USB 2.0. In order for you to reach those faster speeds, you need a computer with USB 3.0 ports on them, usually blue internal color instead of the standard black... Note the color of the port on the USB 3.0 card recommended.
I Would Recommend:
- QuestionDoes anyone know if this flash drive (PNY attaché 4 64 gb usb 2.0) is compatible with windows 10? (5 Answers)Answers
- Questionflash drive or hard drive for backup laptop? (10 Answers)
I have a hp envy 360 and ive had virus issues, spoke with hp customer service and they said I have to back up my files and suggested a 32gb flash drive..should I purchase a flash drive or hard drive?Answers
i Use a flash drive to save all of my files. Buy a 1 T (terrabite) external hard drive to backup both your computer programs and your files weekly. Before you do a total backup of everything you need to install a Virus protection program. AVG Free is good. Set it up to do weekly or twice weekly virus scans. Don't open any emails or attachments from anyone you do not know!
- QuestionHow many GB`s will I need on my thumbnail drive to accommodate 8hrs of video footage? (0 Answers)
- QuestionCan I use this flash drive to store pictures and videos from an android phone? Can I download from the phone to the flash drive? (1 Answer)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions